Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to help someone who lives in Midland, Tx to find a good breeder.

When I looked up the breeders on the AKC website they listed many for Texas, but the only ones I recognized are Rapsody and Pashes.

Anyone know of others I can refer this person to? Are all the breeders listed on AKC supposed to be reputable?? I assume they are, but I just never heard of their names before....

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbsup: Thank you very much! I'm on a mission for someone I don't even know.....:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
There is also Veranda Maltese /Barb Davis, in Tyler, Texas. She has Marcris, Rhapsody, Divine lines.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
And Tajon is in Tulsa, Oklahoma which isn't too far from Texas. I think Rhapsody and Europhia are the closest to her. Tonia (Rhapsody) has puppies available and Jessica (europhia) has a puppy and a female retiree I believe.

It's so sweet of you to help this stranger that contacted you.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Tulsa is a VERY long way from Midland. I think you all forget how big Texas is. lol

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
I have family that lives near Midland. Texas is a huge state. It is always a good feeling when you help someone just because. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have family that lives near Midland. Texas is a huge state. It is always a good feeling when you help someone just because. :biggrin:
Thanks Tina. I was worried at first, but once I got started.....I couldn't stop....I even appoligized to her for giving her so much info..... :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've also been trying to help some friends looking for a malty....I called Tonia Holibough...but have never heard back from her....I looked at Valleta, very nice looking pups...I'm going to tell my friends about her. Thanks.

Hugs, Blanche

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!!!!!! I supplied this person with links to ALL of your suggestions. I'll let you know if I ever hear back from her. ......gosh I hope she's a real person honestly looking for a puppy.....

She tracked me down by seeing a picture of Archie in a "Bark" magazine. It's amazing the amount of info you can get by googling something! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is also Susan's Maltese in Texas, Ed & Susan Kennedy. Ed participates occasionaly on this forum under the user name PurePaws.

Maltese Puppies | Maltese Breeders | Puppies for sale | Dogs
Crystal, what is that link that's in your post? Puppies for Sale??? Did you put that there????

If I ever hear back from that person, I'll let her know about Susan's Maltese.....I'm afraid I may have scared her away with so much info, LOL....

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Crystal, what is that link that's in your post? Puppies for Sale??? Did you put that there????

If I ever hear back from that person, I'll let her know about Susan's Maltese.....I'm afraid I may have scared her away with so much info, LOL....
Pat - that's the URL link to Susens Maltese - the Kennedy's site.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts

Wow...that is not what I expected the link to look like but Sue is right, it's the link to Susens Maltese, a responsible show breeder. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow...that is not what I expected the link to look like but Sue is right, it's the link to Susens Maltese, a responsible show breeder. :thumbsup:

:HistericalSmiley::blush: Whoops....now why didn't I realize that!!! It just sort of looks like those spammer links.... LOL, I'm so dumb.....:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
72 Posts
My friend Denise Hunter is in TX and she has an awesome new website: Valletta Maltese - Showdogs, Puppies, Breeding, American Maltese Association, Champion, Pedigree, Fort Worth, Cresson TX She is relatively new, but is working with Tammy and Tonia, so she has some amazing dogs. :)
Thank you Carina! It took me long enough to get my website up. :blush: I am very pleased with my webmaster's work. I got a call and email from someone and I am going to call her back today. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts