Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you all know my Maltese Christmas Tree has arrived and I have to say I LOVE IT...it is so pretty and it lights up with little colored lights of red, yellow and green. I will take more pictures when it is dark to show it's true beauty. It was so very well presented and I even got my certificate of authenticity with it's own number on it and my name as the owner. I am so excited and so very pleased with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
That is really pretty. I bet at night it will look awesome!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Oct 5 2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks so much for the number--I just called and ordered it...I'm so excited! It is really beautiful! He said I should receive it in 2 to 3 weeks!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106719
[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, well done,
I know you will be very happy with it too as I am with mine, it is just lovely and they pack it so well too.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
So I guess officially makes you the first one of us to have a christmas tree up this year.
I know you ain't gonna put it away are you? It is too pretty to put in a box. Keep it out and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Thank you so much for posting those pictures, every year there is always one thing that I see that will really get my Chritmas spirit going, and this year that tree is it! Made my day
I'm going to have to have one so I can feel this good every year.....also we had a cold front come in last night, so I feel so good today like Christmas really is coming!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Oct 5 2005, 10:39 PM
So I guess officially makes you the first one of us to have a christmas tree up this year. 
I know you ain't gonna put it away are you? It is too pretty to put in a box. Keep it out and enjoy.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106858
[/QUOTE]

No way, I am leaving it up now until way after Christmas, I love it so much.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts