Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Maltese Club of Greater Miami will be holding their annual Speciality show on March 11, 2011 in West Palm Beach, FL. I've never been before, but I know a number of the top breeders should be showing there. Cathy (Elly) and I are planning on going. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's about a four plus hours from here so we're planning on spending at least one night. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll let you know where are staying.

·
Registered
Frankie, Kelsey, & Poochie. Tanner & Jamie at The Bridge
3,597 Posts
Oh I wish I lived closer! Lucille told me that Kelsey's son will be in that show and I'd love to see him.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Hotel

It's about a four plus hours from here so we're planning on spending at least one night. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll let you know where are staying.
I love to meet some of the SM friends. Is this hotel pet friendly?

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
I love to meet some of the SM friends. Is this hotel pet friendly?
Reva and I are staying at Homewood suites and yes they are pet friendly:thumbsup: I can ask Mercedes breeder about other hotel options if you would like.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Please

Reva and I are staying at Homewood suites and yes they are pet friendly:thumbsup: I can ask Mercedes breeder about other hotel options if you would like.
Hi:

Please find out for me !

Thanks!

·
Registered
Frankie, Kelsey, & Poochie. Tanner & Jamie at The Bridge
3,597 Posts
Hey Reva, keep an eye out for Kelsey's son, Cara Mia's Sundaes Best. Kelsey was called Sundae before I changed his name!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts