Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These just came out and I am waiting on them to come in but I had to share. I have the yorkie ones but the company just started making maltese ones and they are adorable!! They have pink and blue

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you guys would buy one, pm me, I am interested to know how well they will sell, the yorkies ones went pretty fast but these are new

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Do they make a harness? Maltese have soft tracheas and collars could harm them. Pico always wears a harness and that pattern is just great!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@May 22 2005, 02:39 PM
Do they make a harness?  Maltese have soft tracheas and collars could harm them.  Pico always wears a harness and that pattern is just great!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64307
[/QUOTE]

no unfortunately they dont yet, we of course use harnesses on all 3 of ours when we walk them but we put their collars on when we leave just incase, for ID. Even though we lock them in our bedroom behind a gate in their little haven
We are paranoid parents! Im gonna ask the company about harnesses!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676+May 22 2005, 05:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Pico's Parent
@May 22 2005, 02:39 PM
Do they make a harness?  Maltese have soft tracheas and collars could harm them.  Pico always wears a harness and that pattern is just great!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64307

no unfortunately they dont yet, we of course use harnesses on all 3 of ours when we walk them but we put their collars on when we leave just incase, for ID. Even though we lock them in our bedroom behind a gate in their little haven
We are paranoid parents! Im gonna ask the company about harnesses!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64310
[/B][/QUOTE]
My girls have harnesses made of matterial. I love them.. they velcro on.. I could give you the site i got them from..Arlene Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Brooke,

They are adorabe...but I only use a harness on Teddy and then only when I am actually outside with him...when he is not out he is naked....BARE NAKED
I had the vet do the identification under the skin...although I am not sure I should have done this...it does not seem to bother him but I always feel it.

Anyway, I would love to have one in a harness.

Susan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts