Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
What a cutie!!!! Not sure about the weight! But just feed him anytime he is hungry they have super tiny bellies get full easily and get hungry every few hours. Enjoy your new baby maltese! You will have Love for the rest of your life!!! Beautiful pup!

·
Registered
8 Posts
He is adorable! My girl was about the same size when we brought her home. I made sure to always have food out for her in a couple of places so she could eat anytime she wanted. I also made sure to have Karo syrup on hand in case she got low blood sugar. I didn't have any problems with her. After about 3-4 months of having her, I did introduce a bit of wet food to get a little more weight on her. Now she is about 8 months old and weighs 4.7 lbs. I expect her to gain a little bit more as time goes by. But I think she will end up to be around 5.0-5.5 lbs.

·
Registered
Kobe, 3 months, Maltese
168 Posts
Hey guys,
I have an 11 week old male maltese born on 1/28/21 who currently weighs 26.67 ounces (about 1.67 pounds). Anyone else have a maltese who was this size when they got them? How big did they end up being?
I got my Kobe at 10 weeks and he was 1.9 lbs and now at 1 year and 3 months he is 4.8 lbs. Dog Eye Mammal Dog breed Carnivore

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got Mischa at 12 weeks old with about the same weight and she is now 4 0 pounds at one year and four months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts