Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
That is soooo precious. Yepper I vote SM banner. Definately a case of Malts are like potato chips...you just can't stop at one...

How many is there,I think I see 11 and one in the lower corner...

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
This was SOOO much fun!! We had 12 Malts in the room and 11 in the picture.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there were more..I think 14 in the room..some puppies who jumped off. Carina's and Stacy's

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Leslie - you got the perfect picture.:chili: If there were ribbons for that it should go to you. When did you get it?

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Adorable,just adorable. My hubby asked if all those belonged to one person. I told him it was Nationals. He said,whew,just think of all the brushing and combing...and they'd need a realy big bed,LOL.
He thought it was an adorable sight,all those fluffs.
Makes you just want to sit down in the middle of all of them. reminds me of "couchtime" at our house...minus 7 fluffs.

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
I like how Jax is on the back of the sofa in one picture. I have no idea where I was during this group love fest. Everytime, I entered the "Babe Suite" it was a happen place for maltese & people alike.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am sorry I missed the malt fest :-( The kids and I were swimming and busy getting ready for the show. I will have to be more sociable next time. lol

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
A sofa full of cuteness! That's a great idea to make it a lovely banner!

Seems like everybody enjoyed the weekend very much!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts