Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some things that a re good for maltese? like toys, harnese leashes, food, treats, ect, ect, ect. so far maltese are the top of my list. now I just have to convince my guy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by melissajean@Jun 14 2005, 04:01 PM
what are some things that a re good for maltese? like toys, harnese leashes, food, treats, ect, ect, ect. so far maltese are the top of my list. now I just have to convince my guy 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72561
[/QUOTE]

I have had Buddy for several years (5), and he never like any toys or chew stuff. Than I read about Dingo Bones (Walmart) and he is crazy for them he will work on one for hours and look like he is having a great time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are they (dingo bones)? what would a good size of toys be? what about harnes? do I need little sweaters when I bring home a baby? or can they wait? what sort of stuff should I have befoe I bring home a baby?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
It is good to get them a stuffed animal to sleep with, it makes the first few nights in their new home better. They like to have something to cuddle so they don't miss their Mommy and sibblings as much. I lucked out with Indy, in that he took to us and his new home right away and never cried once at night
I still say it's because he loved his little plush duckie we put in his crate with him, he layed on it and pulled it around the house along with a plush teddy bear that was small enough for him to pick up in his mouth and run around with. A nice blanket for them to lay on is good also, we put one in his crate and he loves it..he walks in and tugs it out during the day so he has it to hang out on :D It is also the blanket we wrapped him in to bring him home from the breeders house, it was cold outside and we wanted to keep him warm
The link in the post above has all the things you will need as well as several good things to have around, I just wanted to give you a few things that helped us when we brought our baby home, they helped him feel at home and safe

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is soooo cute. I heard sometimes its good to give the breeder a stuffed toy or a blankie that your going to use for your puppy before you bring your puppy home so when you do bring pup home she will have something that smells like her mom and litter mates. and something that she knows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts