Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally meet with othe r maltese and owners.
There were four malteses 3 girls and 2 boys. The boy's name was Casper and the other girl I cant remember her name it meant 'happy' I think, in Chinese and Daezie, Maya. there were a mini schanautzer (sp?) and a long haired chihuahua.

At first they bark they heads off for a long time. seriously all dogs bark non stop. I think we werer there for a good 30 minutes and the dogs bark for at least 20 minutes. They would sniff eachother then bark, then wanting to attack eachother!!! I really think it was because theyre were leashed, we meet at a park not a doggie park, the girls are used to other dogs around but off leash. so I suggested to meet next time at a doggie park and see if they get along better.

Towards the end Maya and the chihuahua started to play. Maya at first was not too friendly but after a while she was chaising the ther doggie, they look so cute, but Daezie wasnt too happy seeing Maya and the chihuahua playing, she would bark and chase them and scare them off.

Overall, I loved the little white bunnies running around barking their little heads off and looking so white and beautiful.

I uploaded the pictures I took in my gallery.

:D :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that is sooo awesome. the pics look great. so are all of you meeting at the dog park? theres a maltese meetup near me, like 30 minutes, but its not in a good area.
and we'd have to take gruffi anyway...or else he feels left out. lol.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Oct 19 2004, 08:41 AM
that is sooo awesome.  the pics look great.  so are all of you meeting at the dog park?  theres a maltese meetup near me, like 30 minutes, but its not in a good area. 
  and we'd have to take gruffi anyway...or else he feels left out.  lol.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12523
[/QUOTE]

I suggested for the next meeting that would be alot better to meet at a dog park that way they can run around freely.

Since next month is THanksgiving and my schedule is pretty tide up for the first 3 weeks of the month then Thanksgiving weekend so I'm not sure if there will be a meeting for November <_<

I will let you know and post pictures if we did. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts