Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone been to one of these events? I am trying to get one together at my other website http://www.meetup.com/ I have been trying to find other Maltese lovers owners to join... Hopefully I won't get intouble for posting this here.. please if yu are interested in joining check it out!!!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
nope, you wont get in trouble for posting a link in this forum..
it's a nice freedom we enjoy here!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool.. hopefully I can get alot of people to come. I am new at this and I am trying to get a good place that will be safe for our babies. if you would like to come let me know. I am always online!!!! I will have an answer hopefully by tuesday about the park..

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i love d&m has done that.

MEE and i met at a dog park recently. we're going to do it again soon(hopefully, its raining a lot here). and LANI lives near us--she wasnt able to make it to the meetup...hopefully she can next time.

i'll show you a link to what happened

Los Angeles Maltese Meetup

This one has our pics

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I signed up for it when I was looking for a maltese. My meetup is in Cleveland. From what I can see I am the only one that was signed up for it in the Cleveland area so I stopped checking about 2 months ago. Maybe it will change with time. I know that on that other forum there are 2 other people from the Cleveland area and they will find out about the meetup and I can meet them. It would be so nice to see another maltese and for Lacey to have a playmate.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I am the organizer of the one in Des Moines. We now have 4 members. We have been meeting since last September. We have another meet coming up Jan. 30. During the winter we have been renting at room at a local dog training center. The room is normally $50 for 2 hours but since we are just starting out they are only charging us $5 a dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts