Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
HI!! i took a few pics today, i still have to upload them to my computer. all of the dogs did really well. i got there 2 hours before MEE because i was expecting my dogs to act bad....but they were the best dogs there!! lol.

jongee was super adorable!! i told MEE that for the next maltese meetup that we should meet at Three Dog Bakery in Pasadena.

the only thing that bothered me is that there was this one dog that kept trying to nip at our dogs. and the owners were doing crap about it.

i gave jongee a couple of pizzle sticks, i hope she liked them!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i BARELY made it to my last class today Madeline

my teacher (that i really relaly like and respect) has been warning us that if we are late to our final class for Information Graphics class, he would lower one Letter Grade and guess what??

i fell alseep last night coz i havent been getting any sleep for about 3 days and i just laid down last night with jongee coz i was soo cold..and then i woke up and it was BRIGHT OUTSIDE !!
i looked at my clock and yeah..it was 10am, and class starts at 9:30am..

so sad....
i eventually made it to class but i felt soo bad for myself and my teacher..but he was ok about it guess..i'll just have a bad grade..

anywayz, hehehe here are some pics i took today,i didnt take many tho...jongee never stayed still and she was scared the whole time, shes soo shy at first. i thought she'd loosen up later but the whole time, she kept wandering off to the front gate trying to get out of the park, and later she just wanted to be held in my arms the whole time..if i put her on the ground she just kept standing on her 2legs and scratched my knees to be held...

but im sure she'll be better next time coz it takes time for Jongee to open up and be friendly..i guess she still has her shy personality..she gets scared easily esp. if she meets different dogs..but shes ok later, it just takes time for her..

also, omg ! ellie and sprite were soo cute !! they seemed tired tho, but Jongee wouldnt play with them..Gruffi was soo elegant looking !! hes so big but such a little baby esp. when he goes under ppl's legs

and yes, there was this werid nippy dog that kept nipping, and the owner didnt do much except for the little girl that seemed like the owners daughter..

heres some pics !!

sprite on the left and ellie on the right (am i right??)

shy jongee..her hair was blowing everywhere coz of the wind

handsome Gruffi

and im not sure who this is...

and yes, we should get together again during the weekend for the second meetup !
its really fun!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Where are pics of you and Cathy? LOL...
Glad you all had a good time!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 17 2004, 06:49 AM
Where are pics of you and Cathy? LOL...
Glad you all had a good time!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23916
[/QUOTE]

heeeheee

cathy took the photos of all 3 of us in our arms, but i guess cathy hasnt uploaded them yet

but then, u know what??

Cathy is sooo nice !!! i had a good time with her, and her sister Cynthia is realy nice too !!!

oh yeah, i havent gave the pizzle sticks yet Cathy..i forgot to take it out of my car, its 4:30am right now, i'll go get them now..

did u give ur babies the treats i gave them??

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Sprite and Ellie looks different. How did you get them mixed up???

I bet you guys had oodles of fun...Next yr...I might be there. MUAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hey! that last pic is of sprite. lol. and yes, i have a few pics of us together....i gotta show MEE first to see which one she wants me to post.
and yeah, the dogs were super tired by the time jong-ee came. but i'm not even sure if they would've acted differently...they didnt want to play with the dogs. lol. and cynthia thinks that the dogs felt dirty there. lol. it just sucks because if they have designated potty areas....then the park would be nicer.

and yes....gruffi loves going between peoples legs. i didnt think he would do it to strangers!!! lol.

and i tried giving them the treats after the park....but they were too tired to eat. lol. they passed out!!

i'll try again today.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ok, well, gruffi LOVES the treats. and sprite doesnt like anything thats hard....she doenst like working for her food. and ellie doenst feel well right now
she threw up.

you HAVE to give jongee the pizzle sticks. tell me how she likes them!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I am so jealous -- I thought about you guys all day yesterday while I was chained to my desk. I laugh at Jongee -- when she wanted to turn around and go to the gate -- that is EXACTLY what Tessa used to do when we went to puppy obedience class. She would turn around and try to go back to the car as soon as she saw the other puppies. Very shy at first. She did OK after a while, but definitely is a people dog, not a doggie dog.

I'm so glad you had fun and even had TREATS. Did you have treats for the humans too??? : )

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Madeline@Dec 17 2004, 02:12 PM
Oh I am so jealous  -- I thought about you guys all day yesterday while I was chained to my desk.  I laugh at Jongee -- when she wanted to turn around and go to the gate -- that is EXACTLY what Tessa used to do when we went to puppy obedience class.  She would turn around and try to go back to the car as soon as she saw the other puppies.  Very shy at first.  She did OK after a while, but definitely is a people dog, not a doggie dog. 

I'm so glad you had fun and even had TREATS.  Did you have treats for the humans too???  : )
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24011
[/QUOTE]

hahha Tessa is shy too?? jongee always does that, she always turns around and wants to go home...she was soo excited when it was time to get out of the car after the driving, and then when i put her on the ground she heard dogs barking everywhere, and then she got soo scared she immediately stopped and started turning around back to the car..she started sniffing on my car tires too and then she got this black dirt on her face, and it was there the whole day...

anywayz, nope, we didnt have any human treats, but we should for next time !!!

Cathy = jongee LOVED the sticks !! she chewed on it for about 30 min but they were soo long i had to cut it up..what is the ingredient ??

and why did Ellie throw up? is she ok???

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Dec 17 2004, 01:59 PM
she chewed on it for about 30 min but they were soo long i had to cut it up..what is the ingredient ??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24022
[/QUOTE]

Don't ask! trust me you don't want to know. I can tell you this, there is only one ingredient. I would suggest washing your hands after touching the pizzle stick.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Dec 17 2004, 03:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mee
@Dec 17 2004, 01:59 PM
she chewed on it for about 30 min but they were soo long i had to cut it up..what is the ingredient ??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24022
Don't ask! trust me you don't want to know. I can tell you this, there is only one ingredient. I would suggest washing your hands after touching the pizzle stick.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24026
[/B][/QUOTE]

YIKES!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts