Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Lani, Mee, and I are going to meetup in Los Angeles in December!!

Anyone who can come...should!!

Lani mentioned somewhere in Santa Monica, if its dog friendly thats totally cool.

and we can meet any time between the 12th-17th of December. Hopefully between 9am-3pm.
i hate traffic!

Anyway, post here if you can go and we'll set up a specific time. and we should get directions to a certain restaurant or store or something in Santa Monica to meet up.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hi ladies,

I just would like to suggest for you to meet a at a doggie park were your doggies can run free.

when I had my maltese meet up, we meet a park but our dogs have to on leash at all times and they did not do too good- all they did was bark, bark, bark and want to attacked each other, they were acting very vicious. the moms and I couldn't hear eachother because they dogs were barking so loud

Daezie and Maya do great a doggie parks, they love to chase dogs, and go say hi to other doggies, but when I have them on leash and there are other doggies around they go nuts

anyways, have fun and make sure to take pictures of everyone. :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!!! i've mentioned the sepulveda basin park. its dog park thats fenced in. there's an area for small dogs and an area for big dogs. they have fairs there...i think its a nice area. thanks iloved&m

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
ok, how about Dec. 16th, thursday? anytime after 1pm...

sepulveda dogpark sounds good, but where is it?
i looked up the directions on their webpage but it doesnt have an address

thanks !

·
Registered
755 Posts
Santa Monica boardwalk on ocean ave. is near the 3rd st. Promenade. Very dog friendly and very clean, but there's no fence. Sepulveda dog park sounds fine to me too.
I've never taken Princess to the dog park before. Is it clean???
I only let her run around on the clean grass.(without her shoes)I'm very anal about her getting dirty.

Let me know where it is and I'll look it up on mapquest.

After 1pm is fine with me. Maybe between 1-3pm???

Who else lives around here???

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's a link to digital city. it has an address there.

i've only been there 3 times. it looked clean when i went there.
if you dont like it when you get there.....we can just walk outside of the gated area. there's a bunch of grass ALL around it.

but it will be pretty neat because we can let the girls loose to run around and stuff.

digital city, LA

·
Registered
422 Posts
The Sepulveda-Basin Dog Park
17550 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91406
818-756-8190

It's 62 miles from Irvine, but I will be thinking about joining you. It's not the distance, it's the traffic on the 405!
Ann and Zoey

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yay!!! that'd be awesome if you went!!!
i cant wait till we're able to organize a maltese meetup somewhere in the middle where everyone lives (but i guess that'd be somewhere in the ocean if we included korea and australia. LOL or maybe not...im not good with geography. lol). i totally hope you can go too!
this is going to be fun!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK. December 16th Thursday at 2pm?

sounds perfect.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Ladies, something has come up and I can't make it!
I'm SO sorry.....
I really want to go but can't do. So PLEASE invite me to the next meetup.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww, that totally sucks!!! well, we're thinking about the next maltese meetup about going to color me mine or renting a boat for an hour.

im nervous about tomorrow cuz my dogs are really bad. so hopefully they do well. im keeping my fingers crossed!!!

lani...we'll see you at the next maltese meetup!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts