Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Internatuonal Maltese Meetups page has redone there page. There is no longer a minimum number of people that have to say they are coming. You now have more control over the meeting. Check it out. There are now 3 people in Des Moines, IA so I think we might actually get to have a Meetup this month. :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
In santa clara there are about 5 people but the next meet up day is on the 18th and I will be out of town.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What was that url again?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't have to have the meetup on the 3rd Saturday of the month anymore or at a certain time. You can try contacting the organizer and see about suggesting a different time or date.

Here is the link: Maltese Meetup

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
No one is going to any of them close to me. I was going to email one of the Paducah, KY members, but you have to "join" the site to contact people. Not wanting to pay for that...so, oh well... -_-

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, but I think you can join the free one and contact the organizer of that group (if there is one).

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Very few have an organizer...lol. I am the only member on the list for the one closest to me. The next one has 3 members. Oh well. Maybe it will get more members later.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Same story here in San Antonio. I seem to be the only member
Well, that's okay, because Persistence is my middle name....

When more MO defections move over to SM perhaps I'll be joined by some San Antonio Maltese slaves. :lol:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the spirit! :lol:

I think for Des Moines it is going to be me and another lady. But in October a lady I work with will be able to come. She can't this month because she is out of town that weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts