Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Poor little guy...he is adorable. Hope he finds a loving home. ALL pets deserve a loving home.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Mee, I just checked the site and the doggie has only been there since yesterday...I'm sure he/she will get adopted. Cute dog too!

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Sep 22 2004, 02:46 AM
Oh, Tidbit has been adopted, yay! 

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=9706
[/QUOTE]

YAY!
thats good !!
i wish i could adopt the little guy at my shelter,i go to their website everyday and visit the actual shelter often seeing if they have any maltese but i guess ppl take care of their maltese really well! i barely see any there

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just wanted to let you all know that I contacted Mary Palmer with the NorthCentral Maltese rescue and gave her the info on the beautiful Malt at the Pasadena Humane Society and she was going to check into rescuing it. I am not sure if it is a Humane Society that puts dogs down or not, but I would hate to see this little boy be lost, he looks so sweet, so say some prayers that if a family does not adopt him, that the Malt rescuers will find him a forever home. If I lived in California I would take him in a heartbeat, he is sooooooo cute. If I hear anymore from Mary I will keep you all posted....

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have not checked my work email to see if Mary sent anything, but I don't see the Malt on the humane societies site so I hope that means it went to a forever home

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i just wrote a reply on another thread but yeah the little maltese guy is gone,but theres a "pet of the week" section showing the cute animals that have been adopted, but the little white gut isnt there..i wonder what happened to him...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts