Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MO posted bad photos which has shut my Maltese mommy site down, I have been
so upset all day. Maltese Mommy & me will never be the same with no new people to join our outings our spalon day at the groomers day is going to be canceled now. I worked a year and a half to build a tiny group of people to get together with and enjoy life now so many people will never join.

·
Registered
860 Posts
That is so sad people are so sick and cruel in the world. Makes a person wonder what the world is coming to. I am so sorry to hear what has happened. Keep your chin up

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Apparently it was not just "someone"...

MO posted bad photos which has shut my Maltese mommy site down, I have been
so upset all day. Maltese Mommy & me will never be the same with no new people to join our outings our spalon day at the groomers day is going to be canceled now. I worked a year and a half to build a tiny group of people to get together with and enjoy life now so many people will never join.[/B]
Sheryl, can't you try to keep it going by adding anti-hacker software or something??

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
He's at it again, huh? Those of us who have been his victims try and try and warn you guys to stay away from that website. It is not a lie that people have had to hire attorneys to protect themselves from that man. He's not just mean, he's dangerous.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I presume it's punishment for posting here. That's why I became a target years ago, for joining another website and inviting other MO members to join.

Why don't you pm Joe and see if he has any suggestions? This website has been a target, too, and Joe personally. Since Joe is such a computer wiz, he may know what you can do.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Im so sorry this has happened to you after all your hard work.I would think that you should be able to contact the ppl. that hosted your site and being this was not your doings,they would allow you to have your site back.Sorry I really dont know how that stuff works.But I would think that you are not responable for what someone elese has done.Yes pm Joe ,Im sure he has some advise for you.

Jay is one sick person as many of us know.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
your forums are still up for me, the problem here is he is posting perverted altered pics of me at her site, using my name and my wifes name, I have gave her some tips, she provided me with a traceable IP yesterday too, dont know if he slipped up or what but thats good news for my file, I'm waiting on a response from the guy at the FBI now

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just cant believe how low this person can go, I am sorry that you guys got to go thru all this. Hope there is something the FBI or the police can do about it. This needs to stop.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I spoke to a very nice tech at yahoo. unfortunately Maltese mommy is gone,
it does have a new address, http://maltesemommystore.thesmithtownpoetrysociety.com/
I made it a subdomain of my poetry site now it can not be removed again.
If any of my meetup group is here you can now find me at that address.
I stopped using the meetup site and built my site because of the fees meetup was charging.
My recipe, jokes and various other pages are not back yet but they will be reborn.

I am back have an interesting site for you
new IP address

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I hope you nail that s.o.b. This is getting old real fast.
It's pi$$ing me off and I can't even imagine what it is doing to those directly affected.
[/B]
he's slowly nailing himself, I just cant believe he wants to put himself in a position to do it but oh well, not my problem, I can handle it and I've I said before it just drives me to make SM bigger and better, I love the motivation but it makes me mad that he goes after others and disrupts their lives, he is a very messed up person but thankfully that means hes putting the nails in his own coffin and i love it

·
Registered
178 Posts
I spoke to a very nice tech at yahoo. unfortunately Maltese mommy is gone,
it does have a new address, http://maltesemommystore.thesmithtownpoetrysociety.com/
I made it a subdomain of my poetry site now it can not be removed again.
If any of my meetup group is here you can now find me at that address.
I stopped using the meetup site and built my site because of the fees meetup was charging.
My recipe, jokes and various other pages are not back yet but they will be reborn[/B]
I am so sorry that you have to go thru all this, its just too sad, but dont give up, he will not win. We are here to support you guys.

Joe as always you are doing an excellent job.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
your forums are still up for me, the problem here is he is posting perverted altered pics of me at her site, using my name and my wifes name, I have gave her some tips, she provided me with a traceable IP yesterday too, dont know if he slipped up or what but thats good news for my file, I'm waiting on a response from the guy at the FBI now[/B]

Way to go Joe!!!!

I am sorry Sherylmint that this very disturbed man caused your hard work to be shut down!

He also emailed that sexy
picture to me...as if it was sent from the maltesemommy site...by Joe's wife...b/c the dummy signed up under his wife's name. He is

My hubby was not very pleased when I told him about and showed him the email that I received!
Even madder when I told him son was standing here when I opened it!

Was I the only one that received one like that? Surely not!?!? I can't believe I would be the only email he could get off of here!?
Anyway...you know I am here Joe if you need proof...witness...whatever...haha...I have it in my folders still.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
His behavior has excalated over the years from bizarre and harrassing to what it is now, illegal. I know several people who have taken legal action against him in the past few years. As Joe said, this latest is just another nail in his coffin. I don't think it will be very long now for him to be dealt with now that he has crossed that line.

I know some of you still post over there and I urge you again to rethink that decision. He has access to all your IP addresses and will use them in his sick schemes. This man is truly dangerous as he loves to invade the personal life of someone he believes has "wronged" him and tries to assassinate their character and ruin their reputation.

Unfortunately, I speak from firsthand experience.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I wonder what motivates him to do such horrible things. Thank goodness we have our wonderful Joe, and his wife too! And I am very proud that the members of this site rise above all the issues over there.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
going to close this one, i dont want to give him the satisfaction of us talking about it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.