Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of your babies like ice/ice chips/ paws frozen dog desert?

My babies are absolutely addicted to ice chips, and I wondered if others like them too?

My little girl dances when I go to the front of the fridge to put a few chips in a bowl for her!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley likes to knock the ice cubes around the kitchen, so they melt and I step in a puddle of water...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Our fridge has the water/ice dispenser on the front of the door and whenever the boys hear the ice falling into a glass, they come running. They think it's the best treat!

Peanut likes the peanut butter flavored Dogster doggy ice cream treats.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Puddles is the same way. When filling our glass, we always let a little fall in the floor. Hes goes wild chasing them around, then eats a few.

The things we do for our babies

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first, when I started giving sweetie ice chips I was a bit concerned. She is so little.....I didn't want to freeze her little belly!!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Lori_G@May 31 2005, 09:33 PM
At first, when I started giving sweetie ice chips I was a bit concerned.  She is so little.....I didn't want to freeze her little belly!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67386
[/QUOTE]

You reminded me, yesterday I gave Peanut and Tic a bowl of ice chips and Peanut was wiping his face and when I picked him up to see what was wrong, he had an ice chip frozen on his little face

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know........the dangdest things stick to them!!!!!

I found duct tape on buddy today..........sheesh!!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I used to give ice cube to Princess till I found out that ice cube can break their teeth. So it's not a good idea to give them any even though they love them.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I thought it was just MY dogs that went nuts when they heard the ice crusher on the fridge. We always toss a few on the floor and Izzy goes nuts trying to catch them all at once and she chomps them to bits. It's one of her favorite treats.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I haven't given any ice chips to Ruby~I will try that tomorrow....I can just see those little white furbabies chasing ice around on the floor...that is so cute!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Menachem LOVES ice chips - he will eat a whole little bowl full. He will not touch a full ice cube or the frosty paws - ah, well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh yeah, our little Powder Puff and Cotton Ball both love ice cubes,especially Powder. The only trick is, I have to hold the cube in my hand while they lick it.
Len
Originally posted by Harleysmom@Jun 1 2005, 08:37 AM
Oh yes,we do the Ice cubes also. Harley comes a runnin.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67566
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
894 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 31 2005, 06:27 PM
Brinkley likes to knock the ice cubes around the kitchen, so they melt and I step in a puddle of water...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67378
[/QUOTE]

At least it was CLEAR water and not "YELLOW" water

Sis has a toy that you soak and then freeze, she loves it. I have always been afraid to give her just plain ice....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts