Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch "Wife-swap" tonight on ABC?

They had some company come over with THREE MALTS!!!!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!! In the sweetest puppy cuts!
I was going crazy...by the time i got to the living room to turn the channel to show hubby, they were gone.

But so cute while they were there!

Funny how I never did that over bassetts or labs....

Although I did love the little kitten "Nugget" that was on there. I just love animals..

But, the malty fur butts are sure cute! And so rare on tv.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oprah did a show on swapping spouses the other day too. One was a very rich-shop all day-wife and mom...had a nanney, a maid...etc. The other was a rural wife/mom-chopped wood...did all sorts of chores. It was pretty funny to see their switch.

this one last night was pretty good. One family was going to make some good changes in the end. Their mom was very ANAL and not much fun. The new mom came in and loosened them up-even the husband-they said they had made changes and flipped switches that would stay that way. I was proud of them.

I am a reality tv junky!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Okay I finally got to watch WifeSwap last night. :D I never could catch it before (we don't have a tv guide). I always watch the Trading Spouses on Fox Tuesday nights at 7. Did anyone else catch it, the 'rich' husband was kind of a jerk I thought. I didn't catch what he did for a living (we had company for awhile so I didn't catch it at the beginning), but I would sure like my hubby to do it, I'd love to have $4000 a week to buy clothes! I did think it was sad how she tried to make an hour of time for her kids and most of the rest of the day her 'me time'.
So is Wife Swap on every Wed, evening, because I know you had said u watched it on Sunday, I was flipping through and found it by chance last night. I also really love to watch the reality TV shows, I can't get into Bachelor as much this time as I usually do. I like the way they have done it in the past better I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts