Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys should see the Malttese plates the Danbury Mint has .They are so cool i took a pic. of the one I have so far but cant figure out how to post it to show you guys.They are gonna be great though. So anyone interrested in getting them wouldnt be dissapointed.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Danbury is wonderful!!!
If you want to post in the message, you need to post a url using the img tab above. I use this online hosting serviceImageshack-it is quick, easy, and free...others use other places, and I htink there is a way you can post it in the gallery and then use that url...but I am not sure..

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 11 2004, 03:17 PM
Danbury is wonderful!!!
If you want to post in the message,  you need to post a url using the img tab above. I use this online hosting serviceImageshack-it is quick, easy, and free...others use other places, and I htink there is a way you can post it in the gallery and then use that url...but I am not sure..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22145
[/QUOTE]
Thanks tlunn,i'll try that

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Here is the plate from the online catalog....

SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta have it!!!
I think it is hard to find Maltese items as puppies or in puppy cuts...that is really cute!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 12 2004, 08:34 AM

SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta have it!!!
I think it is hard to find Maltese items as puppies or in puppy cuts...that is really cute!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22246
[/QUOTE]
Great job !Yup thats the first plate,its the only one I have so far.Can't wait to see what the next one will be
(You guys are gonna have to teach me how you do that )
I went to that place you told me about tlunn,and got a pic uploaded but dont know what to do then
LOL

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 12 2004, 07:34 AM

SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta have it!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22246
[/QUOTE]
Awww, that is VERY cute! :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Yeah!! thats the one that my mom got. we dont have anywhere to display it though so she kept it in the box.
its really cute in person too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts