Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys should see the Malttese plates the Danbury Mint has .They are so cool i took a pic. of the one I have so far but cant figure out how to post it to show you guys.They are gonna be great though. So anyone interrested in getting them wouldnt be dissapointed.

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Danbury is wonderful!!!
If you want to post in the message, you need to post a url using the img tab above. I use this online hosting serviceImageshack-it is quick, easy, and free...others use other places, and I htink there is a way you can post it in the gallery and then use that url...but I am not sure..

· Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 11 2004, 03:17 PM
Danbury is wonderful!!!
If you want to post in the message,  you need to post a url using the img tab above. I use this online hosting serviceImageshack-it is quick, easy, and free...others use other places, and I htink there is a way you can post it in the gallery and then use that url...but I am not sure..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22145
[/QUOTE]
Thanks tlunn,i'll try that

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Here is the plate from the online catalog....

SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta have it!!!
I think it is hard to find Maltese items as puppies or in puppy cuts...that is really cute!

· Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 12 2004, 08:34 AM

SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta have it!!!
I think it is hard to find Maltese items as puppies or in puppy cuts...that is really cute!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22246
[/QUOTE]
Great job !Yup thats the first plate,its the only one I have so far.Can't wait to see what the next one will be
(You guys are gonna have to teach me how you do that )
I went to that place you told me about tlunn,and got a pic uploaded but dont know what to do then
LOL

· Registered
4,247 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Dec 12 2004, 07:34 AM

SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta have it!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22246
[/QUOTE]
Awww, that is VERY cute! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.