Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Looks more like a mutt... Maltese/Poodle? :blink:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Looks like some kind of mix to me. No offense to Hananese owners, but that is one breed that I can never recognize! I aways think they are a shih tzu mix or poodle mix or something. So maybe they are Havanese puppies

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks like some kind of mix to me. No offense to Hananese owners, but that is one breed that I can never recognize! I aways think they are a shih tzu mix or poodle mix or something. So maybe they are Havanese puppies
havanese can be hard to identify, i think. plus, there are SO many color variations.

have you seen this page?
Colours of the Rainbow

it's crazyyy. one of the reasons i decided against the havanese was because of the unpredictability of their coat. apparently it's almost impossible to know with 100% certainty how the coat can mature, as it has to do with recessive genes, etc. etc. and the pup can look totally different from 10 weeks to 10 months to 2 years. ok..sorry to go off on a tangent! :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
havanese can be hard to identify, i think. plus, there are SO many color variations.

have you seen this page?
Colours of the Rainbow

it's crazyyy. one of the reasons i decided against the havanese was because of the unpredictability of their coat. apparently it's almost impossible to know with 100% certainty how the coat can mature, as it has to do with recessive genes, etc. etc. and the pup can look totally different from 10 weeks to 10 months to 2 years. ok..sorry to go off on a tangent! :)
wow I didn't know all that. No wonder I can't tell what they are LOL I just always think they are a mix until I see that they are a Havanese

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Those ain't no maltese! They look like maltipoos to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.