Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
It's adorable! The thing I like about the Danbury Mint Maltese is that they are done in puppy cuts. Almost every other Maltese collectible I find shows them in full coat. Although they are lovely, I think most of us keep our Malts in puppy cuts.

I also love the plates. I keep debating on whether or not to get them. It's hard to choose 1 or 2, but I have no idea where I'd put the whole collection.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh! That's the Maltese that's on the Danbury plate I bought and it reminds me a lot of Pico except for the bow.......

I don't recall getting that offer, although I must have because they send me everything else.

How tall is it? I just love that!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Aug 30 2005, 09:20 AM
It's adorable! The thing I like about the Danbury Mint Maltese is that they are done in puppy cuts. Almost every other Maltese collectible I find shows them in full coat. Although they are lovely, I think most of us keep our Malts in puppy cuts.

I also love the plates. I keep debating on whether or not to get them. It's hard to choose 1 or 2, but I have no idea where I'd put the whole collection.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95335
[/QUOTE]
I also have some maltese plates and alot of yorkie plates when I had my yorkie CeCe who unfortunately passed away.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Aug 30 2005, 09:20 AM
Oh!  That's the Maltese that's on the Danbury plate I bought and it reminds me a lot of Pico except for the bow.......

I don't recall getting that offer, although I must have because they send me everything else.

How tall is it?  I just love that!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95336
[/QUOTE]
Its approx. 8 1/4" in height

1 - 11 of 11 Posts