Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone :D

I have made a web site all about my maltese Bella and wondered if you had time or were ever bored would like to take a look at it.
She is my first maltese and it the most lovley little thing, i would never have another breed of dog after having a maltese.

Shes had a view visitors but i had troubles with her guest book so have just added a new one.

I hope you enjoy Bellas Site

Love Bellas Mummy

www.perfectmaltese.co.uk

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
great site, I like the domain name you picked for it

J

·
0 Posts
Bellas Mommy,

She is beautiful!!! How is her personality...quite like a lady or playful? I am looking to adopt a little girl, can't wait...hope I have one this summer.

Jami

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya

Thanks very very much for your kind words. :D
I have just added some more pictures today.

Shes lovely (though i would say that) shes great around people, children and other pets. Shes good with the old folks, very gentle but also knows how to play ''rough'' with some of my friends. Most of the time she is a lady but she is very very playful lol Loves playing outdoors.. its a nightmare trying to get her to come back in.... though (thankfully) isnt keen on the rain and mud lol :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i love the website. all malts are the cutest!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
What a darling girl!

Is Thurso in northern Scotland? And does Evelyn also raise Japanese Chins? I think I may have talked to her online before!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts