Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
i was not able to access this website but here is a rehearsal photo for joel & canaille's wedding, should they ever decide to officialize their love. for now, they are a definite modern couple, not even fancying living together...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by suzanne@Nov 27 2004, 01:16 PM
i was not able to access this website but here is a rehearsal photo for joel & canaille's wedding, should they ever decide to officialize their love. for now, they are a definite modern couple, not even fancying living together...
Oh my gosh... that is just the cutest!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Nov 26 2004, 10:46 PM
Just happened to find this Web site.... check it out... this is so cute!

http://www.maltesemagic.homestead.com/Wedding.html
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18717
[/QUOTE]

That was done By Lori... Very talented Lady... She also does digital 8 X 10 paintings of your furbabies for a very reasonable fee.... She also sells her painting on ebay.

Lori is the owner of a yahoo Maltese group , called MalteseMagic, I have been in for the past 3 years...She's a wonderful lady, and knows her stuff about Maltese.

The pups that is the "wedding" are some pups from our list... and it was totally fun when she did it and was playing it out...

·
Banned
258 Posts
thank you but i feel like i have hijacked this thread now. i still can't access that wedding site

as for joel & canaille, i'm lucky to have such cooperative models. they look human, don't they?
i'll start another thread to introduce joel...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by suzanne@Nov 27 2004, 08:51 PM
thank you but i feel like i have hijacked this thread now. i still can't access that wedding site 

as for joel & canaille, i'm lucky to have such cooperative models. they look human, don't they?
i'll start another thread to introduce joel...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18867
[/QUOTE]

You took the words out of my mouth.... I was going to say they looked human!

Try this link to the site's home page and then scroll down and click on "Maltese Wedding".
Maltese Wedding Site

It is not as sophisticated as your photos but it is very cute and fun!

Are you a professional photographer?

·
Banned
258 Posts
DMZ dogs.... maybe it's the same sweater after all: i took the seam out in photoshop

i got it in NYC. Dickens closet by Petco. same as yours? what is the DMZ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts