1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Stunning...absolutely stunning....

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I watched the show yesterday and Teddy and I cheered when this little one won. So absolutely beautiful. I just love the way the hair flows as they run...just awesome.

And then my sister called and that was not a problem because I have a DVR which will pause a show for me, which I did, but it only works if Teddy does not change the chanel on me. I do beleive he did not like me oooohhhhhhing and ahhhhhhhhing over another.

So, I did not get to see the end.

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
That beautiful boy is "Tommy", aka CH Bhe-Jei's Pinball Wizard. In the last list I saw he was the #2 Malt in the country. He is handled by Tara Martin. I think she and Glynette Cass own him. I was so thrilled he won a group! He should have been Best of Show also!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
An absolutely stunning representation of the maltese breed!!! I think he should have won best of show, but then again I am a LITTLE biased.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What a gorgeous boy Tommy is!!! It was great to see a Maltese win group, but I agree, he should have also been BIS.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I cought the end of the toy group so missed him being shown but saw him win. I was talking with a woman next door who has a pug and she said the pug won and I said that the Maltese won toy group so the pug couldn't have won. But I told her I didn't know who won best in show. So who did win best in show? What kind of dog was it? I was thinking it was the bearded collie?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you so much for posting that website! I missed the show completely although I knew it was going to be on...too busy cooking in the kitchen that day! :-(

Does anyone know if it will air again on the Animal Channel or somewhere else? Tommy is certainly one beautiful little feller and I agree, he should have gotten Best in Show also! Maybe I'm a tad bit prejudiced..buy oh well, what the heck! :)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Very Pretty Dog! I'm glad the Maltese won!! EXCELLENT CHOICE! When i played that video kodie was on my lap and went CRAzY over the MALTESE!!
hehe.. hes funny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.