Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,im Emina Jakovski from Serbia!I had 2.5 yr old malteser who got severe asthma from grass alergy and we decided to put him down.Now 10 months later one question bothers me.Did i made right decision?

·
Premium Member
17,390 Posts
I am so sorry you had to make such a choice & would never second guess you especially now that we are 10 months out. I am "holding on for dear life" w/our little Lisi who has a very aggressive cancer---my courage is outweighed by my desire to keep her w/us. She has had 2 surgeries & they said that nothing can help. She still loves to eat & to ride in her stroller when the sun has set here in Texas. So for now we have peace---but tomorrow will be another story.
I am sorry for the loss of your baby. RIP sweet Joy!

Reactions: Rip Joy

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Hi Emina, I'm so sorry for your loss :( I am sure you made the right decision. After watching my grandmother suffer from severe asthma, I would never want one of my pets to go through that. Sending love and healing wishes to you.

Reactions: Rip Joy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh thank you for positive toughs and im so sorry for your grandmother.Asthma took and ruined many dog lifes in my city.Our neighboards have dog who is really strugling with severe asthma,he couldnt even walk without triggering symptoms.He suffers a lot but they dont care.I guess i did the righ thing for my dear Joy.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Oh thank you for positive toughs and im so sorry for your grandmother.Asthma took and ruined many dog lifes in my city.Our neighboards have dog who is really strugling with severe asthma,he couldnt even walk without triggering symptoms.He suffers a lot but they dont care.I guess i did the righ thing for my dear Joy.
Thank you <3 Yes I do think you did the right thing. That is so sad that so many dogs have asthma in your city. Is the air quality horrible?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No,air quality here is decent,i really dont know why so many doggos have that awful disease.My lil Joy got it beacuse he was genetically predisposed.I didnt knew that when i bough him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh im sorry for your fur baby Lisi and i hope you gonna have a lot time with her.But i need to ask,is she in pain?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts