Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Debbie, she looks wonderful - her hair is growing so fast! I love the sweater! What size is she? Did you post in the "size matters" thread?

I just love (((Reese)))

·
Registered
425 Posts
Awww...Reese! You look so sweet and warm and cuddly in that adorable sweater!! Did Mommy make that for you??!!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Yup is coming

Reese looks beautiful and he is ready for the cold in FLORIDA ! !! we are not used to that :w00t::w00t::w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Debbie, she looks wonderful - her hair is growing so fast! I love the sweater! What size is she? Did you post in the "size matters" thread?
I just love (((Reese)))
Thank you, i can't wait for her to have enough hair for a topknot and bows. Do you think "Miracle Grow" will help make it grow faster? lol

Awww...Reese! You look so sweet and warm and cuddly in that adorable sweater!! Did Mommy make that for you??!!!
Thank you Lori, the sweater is a Boutique of Paws sweater. I couldn't crochet or knit my way out of a paper bag. :blush: I wish i had that talent.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Thank you Lori, the sweater is a Boutique of Paws sweater. I couldn't crochet or knit my way out of a paper bag. :blush: I wish i had that talent.[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Me either!!! I have absolutely no talent in the sewing/knitting/crocheting department!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reese sweetheart you can come visit awntie Paula we have :Sunny Smile: here, Debbie she's so little:wub: love her little face and sweater

Awntie Paula, mommy says the only way i can visit is if she brings me.

Paula, she's not little at all she's almost 7 lbs her and Chloe are about the same size which is nice so they can share shirts and sweaters.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Pretty sweaters keep pretty girls warm & cozy. Reese is precious.:wub: The cold is already here, we're having a mini blizzard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts