Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

So sad!!! and scary!!!
He could just have found the poor thing another home, why did he had to torture the puppy?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Some real sickos in this world. He wanted to teach the dog a lesson. I wonder if the dog figured out the lesson.

Real training takes a little bit more than that....geez if people have no patience for puppies, why bother getting a puppy.

The owner should be buried in that hole.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
what a F#$%$%^ A$$#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THESE STUPID PEOPLE !!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I did not want to read this, but wanted to see if the man got proper punishment....seems as though he did not.

I hope this little one finds the home he deserves....and that the people who turned in this guy know what a great thing they did.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I can't even comment on this.......The look on that poor baby's face......I just can't deal with this stuff!! Breaks my heart.....
Marie and Pacino

·
Registered
571 Posts
There is so much in the way of very sad stuff that happens in this world that occurs naturally like disasters, death and so on I really believe that people that needlessly make someone or a helpless animal suffer should be treated the way they treated the one they hurt. Maybe if they knew that whatever they did would happen to them too it would put an end to it. My heart goes out to that poor little pup and what annoys me more is that it will take several months before it can possibly get a forever home. What the guy did isn't something that could be put down as a possible mistake therefore the dog so be perminately removed to a loving home and he should be forbidden to ever have any kind of animal in the future after he has been punished.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yeah and if someone were to bury him in a hole in the ground, put a big piece of wood over him, and weigh it down, then leave him there for a day.. how would that &$%@ feel? And if he were claustrophobic, oh man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.