Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I heard is that an employee dished up the customer's ice cream before he was told about the finger. It was like minutes after the finger was cut off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
You know...accidents happen. I hope THAT guy gets something lopped off and not returned to him.

-c
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,614 Posts
This makes me sick just thinking about it.. i cant read the article..
I watch everything i eat now... haha... i'm all paranoid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Originally posted by Carrie@May 12 2005, 10:43 AM
You know...accidents happen.  I hope THAT guy gets something lopped off and not returned to him.

-c
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61868
[/QUOTE]

Carrie, I couldn't agree with you more!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@May 12 2005, 11:28 AM
I am telling ya... 
 
 


WHY in the world did they not throw the whole batch of custard away? They knew he lost his finger?????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61866
[/QUOTE]


Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@May 12 2005, 11:36 AM
What I heard is that an employee dished up the customer's ice cream before he was told about the finger.  It was like minutes after the finger was cut off.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61867
[/QUOTE]


It seems unbelievable to me too...it seems to me that if somebody's finger got cut off, that the whole kitchen area would be immediately informed...how could they NOT know it? Wasn't there blood everywhere? I have not understood this part of the story from the beginning...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by tlunn+May 13 2005, 09:57 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@May 12 2005, 11:36 AM
What I heard is that an employee dished up the customer's ice cream before he was told about the finger.  It was like minutes after the finger was cut off.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61867
It seems unbelievable to me too...it seems to me that if somebody's finger got cut off, that the whole kitchen area would be immediately informed...how could they NOT know it? Wasn't there blood everywhere? I have not understood this part of the story from the beginning...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62066
[/B][/QUOTE]
That is what I thought too! I was like if my finger got cut off I would be screaming bloody murder. EVERYONE would have heard me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 13 2005, 10:03 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2005, 09:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@May 12 2005, 11:36 AM
What I heard is that an employee dished up the customer's ice cream before he was told about the finger.  It was like minutes after the finger was cut off.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61867


It seems unbelievable to me too...it seems to me that if somebody's finger got cut off, that the whole kitchen area would be immediately informed...how could they NOT know it? Wasn't there blood everywhere? I have not understood this part of the story from the beginning...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62066

[/QUOTE]
That is what I thought too! I was like if my finger got cut off I would be screaming bloody murder. EVERYONE would have heard me!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=62069
[/B][/QUOTE]


EXACTLY! :excl:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top