Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all you fantastic fur-mamas!!!

I'm so excited for my boys 2nd birthday party ! I wish you all could come.

While I'm sure all of you feel the same----I must get all sappy for just one completely self-indulgent post.

Every day my little guy gives me at least one more reason to feel blessed he came into my life. It's the little things.....
*when a gust of wind blows his little tushy up, and he turns around and barks at it---i love him a little more...
*when he figured out how to hit the snooze button on the alarm clock and then snuggled back next to me so i won't get up--- i love him a little more....
*when he drops his toy off the bed and can't reach it--- how he takes his paw to tap me to go get it--- i love him a little more...
*when he steals a shoe when i am getting ready for work...hoping that will make me stay home and play if even for a little longer --- i love him a little more...
*when he trots down the street for our afternoon walks and it looks like he's saying "my mommy gives up her work lunch hour just to take me around"---- i love him a little more...
*when he would bark at the TV every time Adam Lambert sang on American Idol... i love him a little more...
*when he gets the "zoomies" and runs around in a big circle over and over again...then just plops down at my feet when he wears himself out---i love him a little more.
*when he barks at his toys for falling out of his mouth--- i love him a little more.
*when i had a really rough day at work..or just a bad day all-around and i come home and look at his happy face when i walk in the door just makes everything all better again---i love him a LOT more.

i don't understand how people can live an actual life without experiencing the love and joy of having a pet---and I never will.

The past 2 years have been so wonderful with Manning in them and i am so very grateful...i love him so much. I doubt he'll understand all the birthday hoopla (the doggie cake, doggie birthday hat, et al)-- but I wanted to take time to celebrate the day this wonderful pup came into this world.

Thank GOODNESS for SM - an outlet to share moments we hope to never forget.

Happy Birthday little guy...and here's to many, many, many more.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
happy 2nd birthday manning!
the list is so sweet and heart warming :wub:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Happy 2nd birthday Manning!

He sounds like the sweetest little guy! I especially like that he figured out how to hit snooze! ;) What a smart boy!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
happy 2nd bday manning , u make ur mommy very happy and auntie liza too , he is a cutie!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts