Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Mommy decorated the tree in our front yard with colourful easter eggs!

Today the sun is shining so beautiful and I love it so much!

That's my home!

The first spring flowers ...

Who's coming there?

This is my little castle

Oh, the easter bunny is already there!

But it's too early, have to hide him!

Wish you all a beautiful easter time!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
awwhhh sweetheart ullana, you look gorgeous infront of your little castle. a breathtaking beauty you are

but also infront of mommy's castle it looks great!!! she decorated your garden very nice and you make the pictures EXTRA-special :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Wow, I have never seen an Easter Egg Tree that BIG!!!:chili::chili:Looks great!! Love all the easter decorations and especially your little beautiful fluffbutt!! Happy Easter to you and yours!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
She, and your decorations, are beautiful!! :wub:

Happy Easter all!!

Big HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
What a cutie Ullana is! And I love the Easter tree!! I have those same flowers in the pot on your front porch, just got them this past weekend :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
awwhhh sweetheart ullana, you look gorgeous infront of your little castle. a breathtaking beauty you are

but also infront of mommy's castle it looks great!!! she decorated your garden very nice and you make the pictures EXTRA-special :wub:
Thanks for the compliment to my small garden! I always do my very best!

She, and your decorations, are beautiful!! :wub:

Happy Easter all!!

Big HUGz! Jules
Thanks and also a very happy Easter to you!

Your mommy is a good decorator and you are a pretty girl, Ullana .. I love these pictures.

hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat, for the compliment on my easter decorations! Hope the wind won't blow them away!

BEAUTIFUL Easter pics Alexandra!!!!! Love your Easter tree and that little Ullana....oh gosh..could she be any prettier! Happy Easter to you both!!!
Happy Easter also to you, Tammy! ... isn't that tree funny? Yes, we have Easter tree's over here, LOL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.