Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still haven't mailed my gift.
I finished shopping for my SS Sunday night, but I haven't found the time to wrap the gifts and send them out. I'm a very last minute Christmas shopper, and for some reason it didn't occur to me that it's going to take a while to get to it's destination.

But don't worry, It is getting done today! I'll even pay extra shipping to get it there before Christmas!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Your not alone I haven't mailed mine yet either.

I live in a nice town but there is a very limited things for dogs. Lots of places allow you to bring them but none sells things for them. SO I am having a hard time getting anything. I think I MIGHT have finished and will off today.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Mine isn't mailed yet either but I only received an item I ordered yesterday. I plan to try to get it mailed tomorrow and will expedite shipping if needed. I had to order because other than Petsmart or Petco there are really no other places near me to shop

·
Registered
776 Posts
I was so short on time I actually had the package sent from the website itself .... no gift wrapping... I feel bad but better than not arriving in time!!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Do you guys have a Cracker Barrel resturant in your town? If so they have a pretty good selection in their gift shop. I actully got a nice bag of homemade treats there for $4.99 (I did not send it to my Secret Santa.)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yes, there is a Cracker Barrel about 45 minutes from me!!!!
Do they have gift items other than treats? I may try to go tonight. Thanks for the info. :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
I just mailed my secret santa today. I am not a slacker. I was just waiting on a friend of mine that was picking me up a couple of things from PetSmart. I live in a very rural area and you have to drive 38 miles to find anything for dogs. I had a friend going that way on Wednesday and she got me a couple of things and I just got them yesterday. When I went to the post office it only cost a couple of more dollars to delivered in 3 days. Not too bad!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts