Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a text from Marie. They are still at the vets. Snowball threw up after he got his rabies vaccine. I know Marie would appreciate all of our prayers.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess they are out of Cerenia and went to another clinic to go get some. I asked if he was still vomiting or if it was just that once and she doesn't know since they took him in the back. Poor Marie must be worried sick. Please pray for peace for her.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh, I know she must be so worried. Thinking of you and Snowball, Marie, and prayers that everything is fine.

·
Premium Member
9,581 Posts
Marie,

You and Snowball are in my thoughts. I am hoping that it is just a minor reaction and some stress that cause the vomiting and that it will pass quickly.

·
Premium Member
24,005 Posts
Surprised a vet could be out of Cerenia and also if it's an allergic reaction you need to treat and stop the reaction first and foremost, not necessarily the symptoms.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Surprised a vet could be out of Cerenia and also if it's an allergic reaction you need to treat and stop the reaction first and foremost, not necessarily the symptoms.
I'm not thinking this is an allergic reaction. At least not in the sense you and I think of with an allergic reaction.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Oh No!.. poor Snowball and poor dear Marie...Know she must be so worried! Hoping just a one time thing with the vomiting...maybe just stress related and praying hard the little guy will be feeling better very soon!

·
Premium Member
17,348 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Crystal---we have had lots of reactions 3 of which were anaphylactic but never vomiting. Perhaps Snowball picked up on Marie's stress or the benadryl did not set right w/the tummy?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Marie, if you see this - please call me if you need anything since I'm back in town. I'll be back home from work around 5 tonight and can be over quickly. I'm happy to help with anything so please don't hesitate to call me!!

1 - 20 of 161 Posts