Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're in Hollister, california for a show and the weather is GORGEOUS!

There was a major today in maltese and Marina and her puppy Emma won and got the 3 pt major! There were some gorgeous dogs showing (and just in her puppy class there were 4 puppies entered) Trufffles got third in the class and Emma got first.

Emma is only 7 months old old so this was really exciting for Marina! Her fist major ever and the first points on Emma (Bellarata's Glee by Design) They won Winners bitch, Best Opposite and Best Puppy. There was a Best Puppy competion and we stayed for that but they didn't place. It was Emma's first time in the grass and let's just say she acted like it, LOL! She had too much fun.

Marina and Emma with ribbons

Getting blown away outside while waiting for the Best Puppy competition

It was REALLY windy when we were outside for best puppy so Emma is missing an eyeball, apparently. Her topknot was redone before going in the ring

Getting blown away on the table

and in the grass

Marina did a really nice job with a very enthusiastic puppy and was soo excited to win.

We're showing tomorrow then going home to start packing to leave for Nationals on Tuesday. Hopefully the pups will travel well!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
WOW Stacy, that is fantastic!!!! Congrats! Emma is gorgeous! and OMG Marina is growing up ....awww. I can't believe how long Marina's hair got, it is gorgeous. She looks fantasic!!!!

Way to go Marina and Emma, and I know you must be such a proud Mom!!!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Congrats to you, Marina, Emma and Truffles! :chili::chili:

What an exciting day - a three point major for Marina!!! WOW!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::

So proud of you all!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

ps - wish I had come down

·
Registered
574 Posts
We're in Hollister, california for a show and the weather is GORGEOUS!

There was a major today in maltese and Marina and her puppy Emma won and got the 3 pt major! There were some gorgeous dogs showing (and just in her puppy class there were 4 puppies entered) Trufffles got third in the class and Emma got first.

Emma is only 7 months old old so this was really exciting for Marina! Her fist major ever and the first points on Emma (Bellarata's Glee by Design) They won Winners bitch, Best Opposite and Best Puppy. There was a Best Puppy competion and we stayed for that but they didn't place. It was Emma's first time in the grass and let's just say she acted like it, LOL! She had too much fun.

Marina and Emma with ribbons

Getting blown away outside while waiting for the Best Puppy competition

It was REALLY windy when we were outside for best puppy so Emma is missing an eyeball, apparently. Her topknot was redone before going in the ring

Getting blown away on the table

and in the grass

Marina did a really nice job with a very enthusiastic puppy and was soo excited to win.

We're showing tomorrow then going home to start packing to leave for Nationals on Tuesday. Hopefully the pups will travel well!
Stacy, HOW wonderful for all of you!!! I can't wait to tell Marina, how proud I am of her when I see her this week!!!! Congrats on such a nice breeding!!!

k

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'm not familiar with showings at all, but congratulations!! the achievements are impressive, and good luck with the rest of the showings!

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Stacy and Marina, I am so thrilled for you. 7 months? and a Major? I am just so thoroughly impressed and smiling from ear to ear. :D

The only thing that would make it better is if I could have been there to see and share it with you, but I can celebrate with all of you in just a few short days. Good luck tomorrow!!!!!
:cheer:

Huge hugs.:sLo_grouphug3:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
:chili::chili::chili:Thats so cool, congratulations:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:dothewave: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW Congratulations!!!! Your daughter looks so grown up! And your Emma getting a major at 7 months old!! EXCITING!! Jeanne

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
There's nothing like a win from the puppy class! Congrats to Emma and Marina, looks like those handling classes and shows paid off well! :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Way to go, Marina and Emma. You two girls are AWESOME!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
OMG ! How impressive! A great day for both of you! You for breeding such a beautiful puppy and Marina for doing such a nice job showing her! And a Major at 7 months is awesome!

I can't wait to meet you both at Nationals and I will be so proud to have Marina take Mimi into the ring- I got the program and it has Marina Nagatani listed as her Handler......it looks so good.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Conratualtions on your wins. It's is a lot of work and nice to see it pay off and even better if you get a MAJOR!!!!!! Good luck at the Nationals

1 - 20 of 43 Posts