Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everybody is posting pics, I thought I'd jump in also!

Marina and I are in Gridley, Ca at another 4 day show (we've been showing 10 days out of the last 16) and got some cute pics of Marina hanging out with Lucy and her puppy Emma (Bellarata's Glee by Design).

This is Emma's mom Caira with a similar expression :HistericalSmiley: I think Mandy and Pam have similar pictures also, LOL

This is Marina and Emma hanging out last weekend in Vallejo. Emma LOVES Marina and this is her favorite spot to be, just laying on her.

This was taken yesterday at Day 1 of this show. This is Marina and Emma's first time in the Bred by Exhibitor class and they got another point! Emma turned 9 mos old on monday and already has 6 points towards her championship (with one major)

If she looks hot, that is because she was, LOL. Although I hear this show could be a lot hotter, it was still pretty warm.

with their Winners ribbon.

Marina is still trying to get her last qualifying win for Westminster in Junior showmanship so hopefully she will get it before the weekend is over. She has until Nov 1 though, but we both just want her to get it so we can officially start planning our trip to NY!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
those r absolutely great pics.. u can see the love she has for marina n vice versa , absolutely awesome !!! and yes come to ny !!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Stacy congrats to Marina and Emma, I love your pictures not only because of your showings, but because I see the love you and Marina have for one another, you are making memories that will last forever.
I have pictures of my kids and when I look back on them the memories flood my mind and my heart. they grow so fast. enjoy every second my friend.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Emma and Marina

Those pictures are adorable Stacy! And the one of Caira is hysterical! Yes, I have seen that face!! It's the "I'm really hot stuff" face!! Loves it!!

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
I don't know how you both do it. I'm tired just thinking about it but congrats again to Marina. After meeting her in Atlanta, I'm more impressed than ever that she can do all that's involved with showing and also be such a wonderful, smart, fun young lady. Hats off to both of you as well as Lucy and Emma. It's a family effort I know.:chili:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I am so proud of Marina & all that she has accomplished (and you as well!). I love all of the pics...your babies are gorgeous!

Tell Marina that blue jacket is so cute! She is always best dressed at the shows!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
The pictures tell it all......such beauties, Marina included. Congrats to you and your fluffies!!! :thumbsup: Love the pictures.......thanks for sharing! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.