1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
:thumbsup::aktion033::aktion033: what a great article & pic...perfect for her scrapbook of accomplishments!!! You go, Marina!!!!!! :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh WOW! That's awesome. I can't say it enough - you must be sooo proud!!! Marina clearly loves showing and has become a super star at such a young age. I can't wait for Eukanuba next week. It's so cool how you guys practice with you pretending to be the judge. Marina is so lucky to have you as a mom and vice-versa. Congrats Marina!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh WOW! That's awesome. I can't say it enough - you must be sooo proud!!! Marina clearly loves showing and has become a super star at such a young age. I can't wait for Eukanuba next week. It's so cool how you guys practice with you pretending to be the judge. Marina is so lucky to have you as a mom and vice-versa. Congrats Marina!
Well, technically, we don't 'practice' like that on a daily basis. I think Lucy would start protesting if we did! When the reporter came out, she wanted to see what Marina does when she shows, so I pretended to be the judge. The only time we practice with a dog daily is when we are working with young pups.

:thumbsup::aktion033::aktion033: what a great article & pic...perfect for her scrapbook of accomplishments!!! You go, Marina!!!!!! :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:
Yes, I'm sure she'll get a lot of comments at school on monday, LOL!

Stacy, that is so great!!!!
i thought it was pretty neat :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
That is awesome, Stacy! You must be SO proud of Marina. What an amazing accomplishment for her at such a young age.

By the way, that picture of her is BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Premium Member
17,464 Posts
What a great article & on the front page!!!!:chili::chili:
I know you are very, very proud of her---and you have every reason to be. :yes::yes: She is so poised in the videos I have seen. I can hardly believe she is only 11.
I will be holding my breath for the Long Beach show, and then in Feb. at Westminister.
Go Marina!:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Way to go Marina!!! This is a wonderful accomplishment for someone your age!! I have to say that your picture in the paper is sooo cute!! I love it that you made first page too.....the girls at school will be so jealous. I know you are so proud of your daughter Stacy and well you should be...I even felt so proud of Marina because she is one of our own~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Stacy, what a nice article and a tribute to the hard work that Team Nagatani has invested in the dogs. We will be cheering Marina on from back east and looking forward to cheering you guys on in person at Westminster!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: :chili: CONGRATULATIONS :chili: :chili:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts