Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, more bragging mom ahead here, so be warned. :)

Today in Junior Showmanship, Marina showed for the first time in the Intermediate class (for 12-15 year olds) since she just turned twelve. It was also her first time showing her new dog Andrew (Ch. Million Dollar Question of Marquess)

There were seven kids in the Intermediate class and Marina got FIRST! Then all the winners of each class go in for Best Junior (it's the Best in Show for juniors) and Marina and Andrew won best junior!! This is their first BJ in all breed competition, soooo happy for them!!

Joanne was there to celebrate the great win and that was so great. This show marks the anniversary of Marina showing in juniors, her first show three years ago was at this same show. It also marks meeting Joanne three years ago :chili:

So here are some pics and videos! Joanne took some pics with her cell phone, so these are hers

And some video (taken with my iphone, so not the greatest quality!)

Marina and Andrew in the Open Intermediate class

And here is when they were presented with their Best Junior ribbon during the groups.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
How awesome!! I am so sorry I will not be able to make it. :(
How proud you should be.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Stacy you have every right to brag. Marina is such a delightful young lady. It has been such a joy to watch her over the past 3 years. Looking forward to next week in Indio.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
:chili: :aktion033: :chili: :aktion033: :chili: :aktion033: :chili:

What a wonderful day!!!! Wow, wow, wow

Marina you were amazing! First time in Intermediates and you win first place
:woohoo2::woohoo2: and then BEST JUNIOR of the show!!! :dothewave:

Andrew you are a beautiful dog - you simply have a majestic walk and a gorgeous head and coat! :heart:

Three years ago I watched Marina in her first show ever and now today she has blossomed into a fabulous junior handler! So very proud of you :heart: and all the effort and hard work you put into showing and the way you love dogs! :wub:

Stacy - you have done an excellent job supporting and guiding Marina! You are a great Mom!!!

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this special event! :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow Stacy! I am so proud as well! What an awesome accomplishment, not only in this show, but overall in your breeding and showing! You two have worked so hard and gotten so far in such a short time! Congratulations to you both!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

WTG!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Bragging is called for here!! Proud Mom and a gifted daughter!! Wow!! Way to go to all of you!!

·
Premium Member
17,470 Posts
I do believe Marina has been kissed by the angels!
Bragging is only valuable when it reflects truth---and Marina deserves all of it.
What an honor for Andrew, Marina & you Stacy! We are thrilled w/you!
You have a great future Marina!
hugs from all of us

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Bragging is called for here!! Proud Mom and a gifted daughter!! Wow!! Way to go to all of you!!
I do believe Marina has been kissed by the angels!
Bragging is only valuable when it reflects truth---and Marina deserves all of it.
What an honor for Andrew, Marina & you Stacy! We are thrilled w/you!
You have a great future Marina!
hugs from all of us
:dothewave: Their quotes say it BEST...AWESOME!!! Congratulations!! :dothewave:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
WOW!!! This is Fabulous news!!!!! :aktion033::aktion033: :aktion033:

......ummmmm......Andrew? :embarrassed: ......I better go back and do some reading up!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts