Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marj I must apologize for taking so long to show you Phoebe in some of your bows. Phoebe, still, is not quite ready for "big girl bows", which is why we are still stuck on 3 twist scrunchies
As soon as she sees something in my hand, she wants to eat it, so we only have time for 3 twists
I actually cheated, and stuck yours over top of one of those.

my favorite, the opal bow for her birthday
[attachment=1048:attachment]

Her 'racecar' bow (for daddy)
[attachment=1049:attachment]

her more 'casual' birthday bow, for less formal occasions

[attachment=1050:attachment]

and a pretty pink flower bow
[attachment=1051:attachment]

There are more but she couldn't take anymore. Neither could mommy.

One of these days my little tomboy is going to turn into a beautiful flower I swear! Mommy waits patiently...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Her hair is SO thick!!!

I applaud you for keeping up with it...I dont' know the texture, but it looks like a booger-bear to keep tangle free!

She is one beautiful girl!!!
The bows are great too...

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Nov 14 2005, 01:10 PM
Marj I must apologize for taking so long to show you Phoebe in some of your bows.  Phoebe, still, is not quite ready for "big girl bows", which is why we are still stuck on 3 twist scrunchies 
  As soon as she sees something in my hand, she wants to eat it, so we only have time for 3 twists 
  I actually cheated, and stuck yours over top of one of those. 

my favorite, the opal bow for her birthday
[attachment=1048:attachment]

Her 'racecar' bow (for daddy)
[attachment=1049:attachment]

her more 'casual' birthday bow, for less formal occasions 

[attachment=1050:attachment]

and a pretty pink flower bow
[attachment=1051:attachment]

There are more but she couldn't take anymore.  Neither could mommy.

One of these days my little tomboy is going to turn into a beautiful flower I swear!  Mommy waits patiently...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119509
[/QUOTE]
oh, she looks so pretty. I finally took the time to place an order with Marj this very afternoon. I think I ended up ordering about eight
There all so pretty I couldn't order just a couple. I can't wait to see them. Just for scale purposes how much does your little princess weight? Dixie is 4 lbs so I ordered both double and single loop not knowing what size was best.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
She is so cute! and that little tomboy wiggle worm will turn into a beautiful patient little butterfly before you know it.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
oh Miss Phoebe is gorgeous! i think i'm going to print out a picture of her and show it to Groomer Brenda...this is the way I want The Buttercup's hair to grow out. Right now it's in that awkward "is it short? or is it long? either way, parts of it sticks up and other parts lay flat..." stage...

Phoebe looks stunning in her new ribbons, heck...ribbons or NOT, she's gorgeous :D

ann marie and the "leave that splotch of 'sketti sauce on my paw ALONE! i'm saving it as 'leftovers'..." buttercup

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by saltymalty@Nov 14 2005, 02:55 PM
She looks so cute!  Her face is so adorable.  Aren't Marj's bows the best?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119542
[/QUOTE]

Yes! They are so well made, and Marj is so creative with them! We even have a 'cookie' bow, which didn't make it to the dress rehearsal...

Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 14 2005, 05:14 PM
Her hair is SO thick!!!

I applaud you for keeping up with it...I dont' know the texture, but it looks like a booger-bear to keep tangle free!

She is one beautiful girl!!!
The bows are great too...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119609
[/QUOTE]

It is SO thick! I had a hard time the last couple few weeks ago with little tangles every day that were unusual. I figured out it was changing from Bless the Beasts shampoo. I'm telling you, if you havent tried that, you really should! It makes her more coarser hair so silky and I only have to run a quick brush or comb once a day and can get away with even every other or two when its a fresh bath.

Originally posted by Fach@Nov 14 2005, 06:02 PM
oh, she looks so pretty. I finally took the time to place an order with Marj this very afternoon. I think I ended up ordering about eight 
  There all so pretty I couldn't order just a couple. I can't wait to see them. Just for scale purposes how much does your little princess weight? Dixie is 4 lbs so I ordered both double and single loop not knowing what size was best.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119641
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you are going to love her bows! Thats what I did, bought a bunch. Phoebe is 5lbs and chubby. Her face is very tiny, so I ordered the smaller bows I believe. Her hair makes her look huge though.

Originally posted by TheButtercup@Nov 14 2005, 09:42 PM
oh Miss Phoebe is gorgeous!  i think i'm going to print out a picture of her and show it  to Groomer Brenda...this is the way I want The Buttercup's hair to grow out.  Right now it's in that awkward "is it short? or is it long? either way, parts of it sticks up and other parts lay flat..." stage...

Phoebe looks stunning in her new ribbons, heck...ribbons or NOT, she's gorgeous  :D

ann marie and the "leave that splotch of 'sketti sauce on my paw ALONE!  i'm saving it as 'leftovers'..." buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=119735
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, what a nice compliment. Phoebe asks that you ask Groomer Brenda how she gets and keeps the spaghetti sauce off of The Buttercup's face though. We are so jealous of the white faces!!! It will be a glorious day when mom finally stops going into her usual tirade about what a slob\tomboy she is to everyone we meet

I can dress her up, ....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Gosh, those photos are great. Phoebe has terrific hair and Marj makes beautiful bows. I have GOT to get off my rear and order some for Christmas....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts