Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of the FANTASTIC bows Marj made me! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them.. they are so fabulous! Even Pixie loved them and she's not been too keen on bows in the past. I really can't recommend her bows enough, they are such great quality, she shipped them lightening fast and I'm just totally impressed. Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what a cutie! great bows!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Those pics are professional quality... she is too cute for words!!!! She looks adorable with those bows!!!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
That's where Pixie's bows came from! They are very beautiful bows. You should post Marj's link on your thread on the YT board, I think she would get some well deserved business from there.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I received 4 bows from Marj yesterday and they are beautiful. I will be ordering some more. Lacey got 4 light purple bows yesterday and she looks so cute. I will try to take a photo of her wearing a bow this weekend and post.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Holliberry@Aug 5 2005, 09:53 AM
Gorgeous!  I love that first one with the stones...  is that a birthstone one?  And what nice pictures! 

*sigh* what I wouldnt give for such a patient model 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87400
[/QUOTE]
The pink one is a custom made one Marj made me. It's like she read my mind because she made it perfect to what I was thinking.

Cheerios are a great incentive for the dogs to sit still and look at the camera.
That's my little secret.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj@Aug 5 2005, 11:44 AM
That's where Pixie's bows came from! They are very beautiful bows. You should post Marj's link on your thread on the YT board, I think she would get some well deserved business from there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87448
[/QUOTE]
Just wanted to say I love your new avatar! Did you do it yourself?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts