Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I justed wanted to pass along that I have purchased several of Marj's bows. They are just beautiful. I have purchased several bows from diferent websites and Marj's bows are just the best. Yesterday I took Lacey to my groomer and of course I took along some bows for my groomer to pick from so she could put one in Lacey's hair. She told me she has been to dog shows and has not seen bows that are as nice as mine. I passed along to Marj her email so maybe she could purchase from Marj. Thank you Marj for the wonderful bows.

Just so everyone knows - I don't know Marj - have never meet her. I just wanted to pass along like I would for every other product that I have purchased that I thought was great.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
They look beautiful!
I plan on buying some as soon as I grow Abbey's topknot out! I could just kick myself for getting bangs cut in! I hope she doesn't get too busy to make ours on SM!! :D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 26 2005, 01:19 PM
Thanks to all of you for the compliments!

Now I want pictures........!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103548
[/QUOTE]
Ok here you go I am so pleased with Marjs Bows to. I am hooked on them. Here is my boy with one of her beautiful bows she made for him
[attachment=604:attachment]

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts