Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to tell everyone....I received a beautifully packed order of bows today from our very own Lady's Mom, Marj. These are the nicest bows I've purchased! They are beautifully made, perfectly adorned, and too cute for words. I am so impressed...she has great talent! The chi-chi doggie store here sells bows for $5 and they aren't nearly as nice or as well made. If anyone is thinking about ordering, please please do because you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Marj, I will definitely be ordering many more!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what no pics???!!! :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Valletta's asleep right now, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. They are really cute bows...can you tell that I like them?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
hehe yes i can...i will have to get some for my moms yorkie...i just cant bring myself to put a bow on park...boy boys or not! lol

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
And it's great to support one of our long-time active SM members. .... especially since she has so many medical expenses for her precious little rescue, Lady.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Thanks you guys! I am having so much fun making bows for all your Maltese!

Yes, Lady is becoming quite affluent! I've been telling her she needs to get a job for years to support her "drug habit", but wouldn't you know she figured out a way for me to get a second job while she just sleeps???

I can't wait to see a picture of Valetta in one of her bows! I have a grooming area set up at home and it's hard to know what to do with the wall behind it. I think even Martha Stewart would be stumped! I'm thinking of hanging pictures of all your wonderful furkids wearing their bows on it.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is, isn't she....even with her sheepdog like bangs. We are trying to let them grow out so that they will eventually be swept up into her top knot. The regular groomer was out once, and she came back with shaved eyebrows. Needless to say, I was PO'd. But they are growing back, very very slowly. I usually use a bit of gel to keep them up but Valletta just wouldn't sit still long enough for me to do it today. Thanks again for the wonderful bows Marj!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks K&C's Mom...she is quite the little ham. Sorry about the large size of the photo, but I wanted to show the details of the bow. It is the small size bow, which is just perfect for Valletta's little head.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! Both the bow and your baby, Val!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
AW,how sweet she is!
Love the bow,I ordered one of those also! I got small too for Lamby Pies little head! Cant wait to get all her new bows!Im also waiting on her necklace from Mee,SPOLIED LITTLE SNOT

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
she is so cute. i love the bow too! can't wait for dixie to have some hair to work with.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Jul 22 2005, 12:08 PM
Okay, how do I get to the site to purchase?  I just love bows and would rather purchase from someone here then go to a stranger.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83623
[/QUOTE]

Lacy's Mom, you can follow this link to see pictures of my bows and click on the pictures to make them larger:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v37/madmarj/Bows/

Small bows are $3.50 (will work best for Malts in the 4-7 pound range), large are $4 (my Lady is 9 pounds and wears the large bow). Shipping is a flat $1.50.

You can pm me when you decide. Just to let everyone know that I am usually not online on weekends so unless I hear from you within the next few hours, I won't get a message until Monday morning.

The good news is that I will be spending all weekend replenishing my bow supply, so I should have everything made up unless you want something custom. I am hoping to post more pictures, too. I have been really busy making bows this week!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
OMG Valletta and her bow are both gorgeous!! I noticed right away that she had bangs again. I think we both started growing them out around the same time. Phoebes are still dark red, but I can get them into a small band just above her eyes and then I put the bow above that. She looks pretty silly but we'll get there
Valletta is very photogenic!

Marj I am going to look at your bows now. I cant wait! When our red has grown out enough that she can handle the attention drawn toward her head she is going to need something pretty like these!

Edit: p.s. I love Lady's new avatar picture!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I was thinking about you just last night as Lady continues to battle the never-ending uti, vaginal infection and now an eye infection!

How is Phoebe's uti?

Yes, Valetta is gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts