Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off to the Martha Stewart Show. I had been contacted about tickets for her Halloween Pet Costume Show but just got an e-mail about tickets a day ago saying I can't bring my pet :angry: because they had enough. So I'm going anyway - figured it might be fun and maybe pet gift giveaways:) and I don't have much work. The show will air today - it's on the Hallmark Channel. Time probably varies by market but they're doing it live at 10am for some cities. Hopefully, it's a good thing!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
How exciting...I was thinking of that when you showed Tyler's Oreo costume pics. what a shame you can't bring Tyler because she would spot him the crowd right away and he'd be the star of course. Maybe you should wear a badge with his photo (we have those hanging around the house don't we?) Bring his photo anyhow and be the proud Mama. I don't know when Martha comes on here anymore, I haven't seen it lately. Have fun, can't wait to hear about it and hopefully I will see that show.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Suze,

I hardly EVER watch TV, but, I will today - and I'll keep my eyes open for the cutest red-head in the crowd.

Now, saying that, I wonder if we get the channel that your talking about (I have never heard of the Hallmark channel)- I'll have to call comcast and ask.

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Is it live? On today??? Or are they just taping it today??? Obviously they don't know "The Oreo Dude"!!!! He'd be the star of the show.....:innocent:....hey wait a minute....maybe that's why he wasn't invited!!!!!! :w00t:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Is it live? On today??? Or are they just taping it today??? Obviously they don't know "The Oreo Dude"!!!! He'd be the star of the show.....:innocent:....hey wait a minute....maybe that's why he wasn't invited!!!!!! :w00t:
Your humor and wit kills me - I LOVE that about you!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got back from Martha's Show but running out the door to my knitting class:) Had a good time, I was sitting next to a Chi dressed as King Tut :HistericalSmiley: in the back row so not sure if I made it on. Tyler would have been so perfect. There was a beagle who barked everytime we applauded. It was a riot and they were very accepting of it. I took pix and will try to post later.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
It's on at 1 pm here and it is the Pet Costume show. I'll watch!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
What were they thinking telling you Tyler couldn't come? :w00t: He would have stold the show.
I'm watching it now. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Arghhhh. I loaded all the photos I took today and my internet crashed. Curse you modem!!:smilie_tischkante: I'm away in DC with no computer tomorrow and Saturday so wanted to send them now:)
I'll try again.

Peace, Man

One of my fav's - Poochie Van Gogh

Christmas Cavalier

Alligator!!

Diva Dog

A maltese underneath that all

Captain Underpants - a teacher created if from the book series

Hula girl

It's good to be king

Carmen Mirandog

It was fun. Tyler got a Martha dog toy that's reversible - a bat and then you pull it inside out and it's Dracula. He loves it. And I got a great cookback by Michel Roux (think Michelin stars) called Sauces. Ou la la!! Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts