Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I tried taking some yesterday but couldn't get any good ones, so I'll work more on it today! They move SO MUCH at this age!

Here is a video i posted on Fb though. This is Ness

and again

It's hard playing with all of them at once - they go in three different directions!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
How do you get anything done Stacy?? They are just too cute and sooo active. One forgets what puppies are like and this is a good reminder to me, that its fun to watch them like a Grandma, but you get to keep them. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I went MELTING watching these videos in FB Stacy :D awwwwh love them
It is so cute watching them play! I ADORE this age - they think they are sooo tough!

I love her with that little outgoing personality she has. She is a dollbaby!!!!:wub:
Oh thank you! This is actually one of the boys - but he is very pretty :)

How do you get anything done Stacy?? They are just too cute and sooo active. One forgets what puppies are like and this is a good reminder to me, that its fun to watch them like a Grandma, but you get to keep them. LOL
Do you know how many times my kids are almost late for school because we can't stop playing with the puppies??? Often, LOL!

Right now, I get to play with them - and then give them back to their mother, LOL. Lois is still a fantastic mommy!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Poppy ran and jumped on the desk, and now keeps looking for the puppy behind the monitor. And now he is whining for the puppy. I am cracking up!!! :HistericalSmiley:

Such a cute, cute baby!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Stacy - you are so lucky!!! He was just so adorable with that little growl. And by the way, it's Ness' iPhone, obviously. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I would love to be around pups like that even for one day. SIGH!!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Oh Stacy, that little one is just to dang cute. I would love to be around them if just for a little while. Love the videos. Ness reminds me of his Uncle Chachi:wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
I put the earphones on Kitzel & he loved all the little growls---he is sort of immobile anyhow at the moment so it was a terrific distraction. He could not understand where the sound was coming from though! He kept looking for the puppy! So sweet.
Oh my, I loved little Ness when I first saw the photos---he is the smallest, right? He just has that I am "in charge" look that I love in a little guy! I could never get anything done if he lived at my house! Sending him lots of kisses. Kitzi & sandi

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh it's a good thing I don't know where you live...you could be missing a puppy....how adorable.B)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Stacy! OMG he is adorable. I absolutely LOVE how he thinks hes a big dog. I would totally dognap him if I lived closer to you and smother him with kisses. I bet the world would be a better place if everyone took the time to stare at cute puppy antics everyday.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts