Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm not going to post this big because I'm a little horrified. I decided to cut him down (as you can tell, he needed a little more trimming when I took this pic, I didn't get all of it the first time...and I used scisors) Ok....here's the pic:

Now...be NICE.. LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">He is soooooooo cute
Nice job on the cut
</span>

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Are you kidding me? He looks absolutely perfect! I LOVE HIS FACE SOOOOO MUCH!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Absolutely adorable!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much!!
You all are sooo NICE!!

I didn't really finish his legs and feet, he had enough so I was giving us both a break..

I thought I was gonna cry after I did it. My husband got up (works 3rd) and saw him and said "Where did Massimo go!?" and laughed. I said in a shaky voice "Do you like it?" hoping for some backup...lol.... and he said "Well, uh....he looks....very....different". It almost made me cry.. It's funny because when he got Massimo for me he said "Now, you're gonna keep him in a short cut, right..?" And everytime I trim him he says "I liked all his long hair." I've never trimmed him down THIS short before. It made me sick to my stomach, like "what did I do!" LOL But Massimo LOVES it. He's all happy and he seems more comfortable. I woke up this morning and picked him up to put him on the floor so he could potty, and it was an odd feeling, he was soooo tiny.....then I let him outside and watched him run around and he looked so CUTE!! His little ears flopping and all....hehe..... I don't feel as bad today, especially after seeing all you're nice comments, and I TRULY thank you for that. It's funny that a hair cut can make you feel so bad. When you guys showed pics of your babies cut down, I thought "Oh they look soo CUTE!!, what are they upset about?" Now, I know. LOL

Anyway, sorry that was so long!! I darkend the important stuff.. LOL

1 - 20 of 48 Posts