Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Paula, please email ME @ ([email protected]) your all time FAVORITE photo (as large as possible, do not resize the photo down) you would like Alicia Miranda of:
Airbrush Anything! @ The Scent Of Art! Tacoma Seattle, WA
to airbrush your photo. Include in the email to me.....your favorite colors to embellish the photo and any other requests you have in mind. Also, I have your summer address, but, not your winter address. If you want a glossy 8x10 mailed to your front door, please,include your current address in my email.

As Brit mentioned, Alicia airbrushed my Uggs with Josey on them. I get so many compliments on my boots! As, I'm sure Pat and Jessica and others do too! :) Alicia and I are working on a couple of other projects. (For example, Alicia can put your Maltese on a beautiful vase that looks like it belongs in an art museum!) I requested Alicia to paint Cosy about 3 wks ago. Alicia told me that Cosy is the last photo she would be doing free of charge. She's being bombarded with requests now. But, Alicia would be happy to take an order. Alicia is requesting that everyone go to her website and email her there. But, Paula start looking through your photos.....Alicia and I are waiting! :D

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
OH MY GOSH, I AM SO EXCITED, SUZI AND ALICIA I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. I'M SO BLESSED:smcry:THANK YOU LORD

I am looking through my pictures today

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
woohoo!!!! Paula, you're gonna love you picture!! I love my boots, I wore them to a dog show yesterday and my goodness, they went over BIG!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
OMG how exciting! I can't wait to see what she does. From what I've seen so far she does amazing work.

·
Registered
597 Posts
What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! I can't think of a nicer person to receive it than dear, prayerful Paula!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
How exciting for you, Paula! Can't wait to see Alicia's work!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH MY GOSH, I AM SO EXCITED, SUZI AND ALICIA I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. I'M SO BLESSED:smcry:THANK YOU LORD

I am looking through my pictures today
Paula, there is no hurry on sending photos. Take your time. I think half the fun of a process is getting there. So, take Matilda and B&B to the groomer if you want, get just the right dress and bows together. Then, wait for a happy-go-lucky cheerful moment to snap away. There's no time limit on sending the photo. :) I don't want you to feel stressed on getting a photo out right away. If the process takes a couple of months...so be it. That's okay! I completely understand about taking the fluffs photos! They are so much like skin children. Some days are just not pic taking days around here. I just have to forget it...and try another day. So, when, you find the perfect photo you're happy with, send it. It only takes Alicia a business day to do once she receives it. No hurry!!!! You may even want some time to think about poses and what you have exactly in mind.

woohoo!!!! Paula, you're gonna love you picture!! I love my boots, I wore them to a dog show yesterday and my goodness, they went over BIG!!!
Omg....I bet Ava and your legs/boots were the stars at the dog show!!! :wub: :wub:
What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! I can't think of a nicer person to receive it than dear, prayerful Paula!
:thumbsup:

I wonder if she would airbrush my sewing machine? I'll have to send her a note...
Alicia has had men send their motorcycle parts in the mail, such as their engine. Hubby has a Ducati racing bike. But, he's afraid to send any parts in the mail. Personally, sounds good to me, wouldn't break my heart if a "part" went missing. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Congrats Paula. It should be beautiful. I love all the other things that Alicia has created. :Waiting:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts