Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally made it to Yuma. I am so glad to be back on SM, I have missed all of you. It is HOT here 92 today :eek: I have been checking out all the posts it will take me sometime to read them all.I love all the new siggys, and LOVED the halloween costumes. Matilda loves traveling. She met new furbaby friends, at one RV park there were 4 maltese. One had her hair long, she was so beautiful. I had the best time visiting with the moms while Matilda played with thier babies. I shared with them about SM hopefully they will check us out. I felt so knowledgeable when talking about our maltese. Thanks guys. Matilda is really growing she now weighs 4.8 lbs, she is 6 months old. She thinks everything belongs to her, and she runs everything. I will get new pictures of her and some of muffy (her brother) soon. I have decided to let Matilda's hair grow.She has beautiful hair. It doesn't mat, and she will let me groom her, so all is well. I am sooooo glad to be back. missed you guys.Paula

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So glad that you arrived in AZ safely. It is so great that Matilda got to play with some other malts. Bet that was fun! Glad you are back online.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome back!! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering when you'd be back! BTW, who is "Muffy"? Did you get a new baby?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
So glad you had a nice time along the way. How long did the trip take? Where all did you get to stop along the way? I envy those of you who get to make these long, relaxing trips. Right now, we make a 400 mile one way trip back "home" on occasion to visit family, and with the three kids, two furbabies, and Kitty it is anything BUT relaxing and pleasant.LOL

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Welcome back
So glad you made it safely to AZ and Matilda has been having so much fun along the way. I too would like to see more pictures

1 - 13 of 13 Posts