Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been going through puppy fever, especially after seeing Stacy's, Mary's and Jo's new puppies:smootch::tender: so this afternoon I spent a hour looking at all Matilda's puppy pictures, :cloud9:when I found these my heart melted:wub2::tender: I thought you might like seeing them, I don't know if I would ever beable to find another puppy like my Matilda was:wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub::wub::wub:she is so adorable:wub::wub::wub: Now I see why she has to always have a ball in her mouth.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she was a wonderful puppy:wub: stubborn but wonderful:wub: you know she has always had to carry something in her mouth:HistericalSmiley:kinda like a little child sucking their thumb:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Hence the ball in her mouth in her beautiful grown up girl picture. Such a beautiful baby girl pup pup!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Paula, I do not mean to hijack your thread at all. I was just looking at baby pictures of Darla and Fallon, so I wanted to show you.
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hence the ball in her mouth in her beautiful grown up girl picture. Such a beautiful baby girl pup pup!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Paula, I do not mean to hijack your thread at all. I was just looking at baby pictures of Darla and Fallon, so I wanted to show you.
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

where has time gone? Darla and Fallon were doll babies when they were puppies:tender:, and now they are beautiful girls. how old are they now? Kerry don't you wish you could go back in time just for a day to relive the puppy breath:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Aww, baby pics. I was looking through Cosy's last night. They certainly outgrow that stage quickly.
Matilda was cute but even cuter now!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
She was an adorable puppy who grew up to be a beautiful little girl!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:cloud9::cloud9: Oh, was she a little doll. With a pacifier no less. No opposable thumbs for sucking, huh?;) She was so cute then but boy she's a beauty now.:thumbsup: I wish I had puppy pix of Tyler but I'll have to just imagine.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
She is such a cute puppy!! I love her little pacifier too, I feel like you could see her future love of carrying a ball in her mouth :D

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
How so very cute. I love the puppy pictures. And boy is it easy to get puppy fever!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts