Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Matilda Is Here!!! She's A DOLL BABY!!!

3K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  bellapuppy 
#1 ·
Gosh, she is a love bug. I'm sitting until Friday. I feel so lucky. She's a good girl.

Here's her original thread: http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?...ic=45491&hl=

HERE'S MATILDA WITH HER FOSTER PARENTS. THEY ARE QUITE AWESOME:

[attachment=52379:Matilda.jpg]

NOW SWEET LITTLE MATILDA RESTING IN HER CARRIER. SHE LOVES IT, AND FINDS COMFORT:

[attachment=52380:MaltidaSleeping.jpg]

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
What a little love bug she is!! :wub: :wub: She is so sweet and adorable Deb.

#13 ·
Deb, thanks so much for baby sitting this special girl. Just for everyone's FYI, her foster Mom, Bronwyne's husband bought her a short vacation to Palm Springs for her 40th birthday and they needed someone special to care for Matilda. I thought of Deb and Deb agreed to help them. Where would we be without Deb's help with so many of these special needs kids. They have also decide to do the MRI on Matilda "If" they can raise the funds. Matilda is a foster of Lhasa Happy homes, but a few rescue groups are happy to involved with helping as much as we can, in whatever way we can. Hugs, Edie

#16 ·
QUOTE (plenty pets 20 @ May 12 2009, 09:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=775422
Deb, thanks so much for baby sitting this special girl. Just for everyone's FYI, her foster Mom, Bronwyne's husband bought her a short vacation to Palm Springs for her 40th birthday and they needed someone special to care for Matilda. I thought of Deb and Deb agreed to help them. Where would we be without Deb's help with so many of these special needs kids. They have also decide to do the MRI on Matilda "If" they can raise the funds. Matilda is a foster of Lhasa Happy homes, but a few rescue groups are happy to involved with helping as much as we can, in whatever way we can. Hugs, Edie[/B]

Wow, she is doing awesome!! She does need a drop of meds in her right eye, twice a day. We've done that, and she was sooo good about it.

I'm hand feeding her a bit of chicken, kibble, and cooked carrots. While awake, her little head moves around, so the food, so far, has ended up
around her little face. We washed it off with a warm clothe, fed her some more, and washed her again. She now has a full tummy, and a clean face ~ :wub:

She is, most definately, a happy little camper. I love her dearly. She is on my lap, as I type. She's a good girl.

Thanks Edie, for introducing her into my life. She's pretty amazing. :grouphug:

#19 ·
How about doing an auction for her where we all donate items and then bid on them and the proceeds go to her care? We have done this on my yorkie groups so just a thought as i would be willing to donate some items and sure others would as well

QUOTE (plenty pets 20 @ May 12 2009, 09:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=775422
Deb, thanks so much for baby sitting this special girl. Just for everyone's FYI, her foster Mom, Bronwyne's husband bought her a short vacation to Palm Springs for her 40th birthday and they needed someone special to care for Matilda. I thought of Deb and Deb agreed to help them. Where would we be without Deb's help with so many of these special needs kids. They have also decide to do the MRI on Matilda "If" they can raise the funds. Matilda is a foster of Lhasa Happy homes, but a few rescue groups are happy to involved with helping as much as we can, in whatever way we can. Hugs, Edie[/B]

#22 ·
Awww, bless her heart, she's adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.