Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poor Matilda she's been feeling abit left out, so today we took the girls to the market place, I forgot my camera:blink:, but I promise next time we go I'll get pictures. The girls are always a big hit there, dh carried B&B and Matilda had the stroller all to herself, she likes it that way:HistericalSmiley:when we got back to the RV I took a few pictures of B&B and a couple of Matilda, mommy and Matilda both wore yellow today:wub: Daddy and B&B wore blue:wub: Here's my:Sunny Smile:in yellow:wub:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
OMG These pictures are adorable and that yellow dress is so lovely !
Your malts are like two little angels.....so sweet !

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Paula your Matilda is just lovely. :wub: What a sweet little sunshine girl. She sure did brighten up my dreary day. I could look at pics of her all day long.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Very cute, Paula! I like yellow on malts too. :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Matilda - you need to get your equal time here (actually wasn't your sister on here a lot lately because of her boo boos?:w00t:) Smart girl -- just show up here looking beautiful.:thumbsup: Paula - she is so pretty in that dress and bow. I can imagine people oohing and aahing a lot when you take them out together.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Your photos made my day! I needed some sunshine, it has been so cold and dreary here lately. I love that dress, Paula, it's gorgeous on Matilda! Yellow is so beautiful on her. :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Matilda you look so pretty in that precious dress. I just love your pretty yellow bow too. I think your missing something though...shouldn't you have a little yellow ball.:HistericalSmiley:She absolutely precious Paula.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Matilda is a beauty :heart: Her yellow dress looks gorgeous on her, it gives me the urge to run out and buy a dress for Yeager too :blush:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts