Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you remember when my grandson came a few weeks ago and spent the weekend with us, well I got a few great pictures of him with Matilda the nose licker:w00t::HistericalSmiley:he loves the girls and spent many hours playing ball with Matilda. it's so wonderful being a grandmom and having such a wonderful grandson

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Too Cute!!! I love the photo of her little tongue going up on her nose. lol.

Your grandson is not only very handsome but seems very kind and loving too.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it seems Matilda has the magic touch, everyone falls in love with the carzy ball girl:HistericalSmiley: Yes my grandson has a gentle spirit and a tender heart. He is a blessing to us, and best of all he loves grandpa and grandma faults and all:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Paula - thanks for sharing your grandson with us. I loved when you wrote about him visiting you and seeing him on those photos just supports everything you told us about him. I think that Matilda's crazy about him and he about her. You are truly blessed.:wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
What a sweet boy, and the photos of him and Matilda are too cute. I"m not surprised that he's a good boy and loves his grandmom and grandpop - your values have obviously gone down the generations, Paula.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
it seems Matilda has the magic touch, everyone falls in love with the carzy ball girl:HistericalSmiley: Yes my grandson has a gentle spirit and a tender heart. He is a blessing to us, and best of all he loves grandpa and grandma faults and all:wub:
All I have to say about this is: "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!":wub:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Precious pictures!!!! Sooooo sweet to see the two of them together. You can just tell what a lovely person your grandson is. He is such a handsome young man with a beautiful smile and warm, kind eyes.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
They love each other!!! Matilda is still "kissing" him and he's turned her around toward the camera :innocent:

What warm lovely pictures. Thanks for the smile this morning.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
so so sweet. loved the pics , thanks for sharing. u have a very handsome grandson.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
he's such a cutie (errr....handsome young man). Matilda must have loved having someone to play ball with for hours and hours . . . it sure looks like she stole his attention this visit.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Handsome grandson

Your grandson is very handosme and Matilda seems to love him a lot!
congrats! :aktion033:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts