Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
m:cheer:Today is my Matilda's" 5th" birthday:cheer::cheer::cheer:
she is going to have a very busy day going to Petsmart, lunch and a ride. I'll take pictures and post them later, it's hard for me to believe she is 5, where has time gone? I have been so blessed to have her in my life, she has brought me love, laughter and oddles of kisses:wub:

thought you might like seeing a few pictures of her when we first picked her up at the airport

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:party::wub2::woohoo2::sHa_banana::Flowers 2:HAPPY BDAY BABYGIRL!!! U WERE BEAUTIFUL AS A PUP U R BEAUTIFUL NOW !!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Awww Matilda have a great day, Happy Birthday!!!

Heres 5 dancing bananas

:sHa_banana::sHa_banana::sHa_banana:
:sHa_banana::sHa_banana: And 1 chili for good luck!:chili:

:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Happy Birthday Matilda!!
Her puppy pictures are so so cute!!
Zoey was 5 her last birthday and it doesn't seem possible that I've had her that long.
Give that girl a birthday hugs for us! :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:cheer:wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, darling Matilda:cheer:

awwh Paula, thanks for sharing baby Matilda photos. She looked and STILL look SUPER ADORABLE :wub: and I bet her personality captures everyone's heart :heart: I know that it captured mine:wub2: I am sending my kisses to the birthday girl. For now I say: have loaaaads of fun you girls and hope to see some pictures of the birthday girl soon ^_^
:partytime:

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
She was such a pretty baby. I can't believe how fast time has flown. Happy birthday, sweet Matilda

1 - 17 of 17 Posts