Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Matilda to the vet today, the vet gave her a rabie shot. I had to step out of the room, i new if she cryed so would i. she didn't make a sound. she was so brave. she wiggled and gave me all sorts of kisses. i love her sooooo much. the vet said she would probaly not have a reaction. thankfully she is doing well. she means so much to me. the vet said she was a spoiled one, i said just right spoiled :D I feel so blessed to have her.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Awww, I'm so glad the shot is over and done with and that she is OK. You were smart to have the rabies shot done by itself instead of with the other shots. I'm so glad you guys have bonded so well!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
all three of mine got their shots on monday. they took them to the back area to get it done. all three did fine.....until they brought sprite back. right when we put her on the ground---she went to attack the nurse.

im hoping that i'll be able to fix that. LOL

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Glad to hear it went well. Nikki gets her 4th set of shots and bordatella today and then her rabies shot in in 3 weeks. Hopefully she doesn't have a reaction to any of them.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That's great! I'm glad to hear it went well.

Unfortunatly Nikki did have a "reaction" She was so sore last night. Thank god LadyMontava was on! She had me go to the store and get some baby asprin. She seemed to be better at bed time (she was exhausted). I had her sleep in bed with me so that I could keep and eye on her. She was fine this morning (and she didn't pee in the bed!
).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.