Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today is just me and my girls:wub: dh is gone for the day, I'm suppose to be cleaning house:w00t: but after seeing Pat's pictures I felt guilty and decided to spend some time taking pictures of my girls. here's what's been going on in Matilda's day, hope you enjoy:Happy_Dance:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
awwh such an adorable little bundle. she looks lovely. so cheerful and happy.
thank you for those wonderful pictures..they warm my heart.

*kisses for sweet baby matilda*

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Paula -- what great pictures. I especially love that second one with her little butt in the air. For some reason I've always loved when dogs do that. It's so cute. A little down dog position (yikes :w00t: I don't take yoga - is that what it is??) Anyway, the pictures of her are adorable and I love Matilda in her little "Hello Kitty" dress. Don't worry Matilda - we won't tell anyone there are cute little cats on your dress...we'll tell them that they're dogs:) Just keep moving quickly.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
looks like Matilda is having a fun saturday!!:chili::chili:
love the outside pics!!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Hi there Matilda, i miss seeing you! You look so sweet and looks like your having a great day hanging out with mommy and your sisiter.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
After I saw Button's day I knew there had to be a Matilda's day and I found it!!!

Paula, she is too cute, but that first picture is just precious - she looks like she got caught with her little paw in the cookie jar!

Linda

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
AWWWWH you sure had a fun day with mommy, toys and chewie, Matilda :wub::wub:

I LOVE her pretty dress/vest of Paula's creation ^_^ Did you also make the bow? love it too. I find the big bows on malts so very nice :wub:

:HistericalSmiley: at bum in the air picture ...this girl is full of antics :wub:

Thank you so much for sharing ... loved them

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, wow!!! The pictures are fabulous and Matilda is a little fashionista for sure!!! She is absolutely adorable!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Matilda needs a playmate, can Snowy come to stay:innocent: I mean visit
Snowy *sneaking into his mommy's computer*: "oh my, pwetty Matilda:wub: I alweady wuv all your stories and pictures...Fank you Aunti Paula fow da invite....to Matilda: I will be more dan happy to come for a visit if you pwomised to join me in a world twip afterwards:wub::wub: ..and since I am sure I will be missing my sister by then, we will stop by mommy's place. Mommy is crazy about white fluffs. Sometimes, she squeezes me *not too hard thought* but I tell you, she is nuts, and since you are a package of Melon,me and Crystal, I don't know what will mommy da nut-case do...I fink I have to run now because I can heaw mommy coming to da room...talk to you soon, pwetty Matilda" *tail wags*

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I love Matilda's bow and kitty dress. Those pics are precious, Paula. :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I love Matildas adorably mischevious little face:wub:. She's so cute all dressed up in her cute little dress & bow. The pictures capture her playful personality so well.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
What a pretty girl Matilda is Paula, I would rather spend time with her too than do house chores any time, she would easily distract me from anything else too:wub:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts